The Member's Art Thread

Here are some projects that I have completed recently.

Firstly, a logo design for my artistic services.

kobrinred-2.jpg

If you wish, there are t-shirts available with the logo on them. They are $20 each (plus shipping and handling). Please email me with the sizes you wish to purchase.

I recently acquired the opportunity to design a T-shirt for one of my favorite bands, Negură Bunget. The Romanian spiritual metalers contacted me through Code 666 in February and I was more than happy to complete the work. The designs are below:

nb2009.jpg

shirt_side_one_preview.jpg

shirt_side_two_preview.jpg

This shirt is available for purchase here:

Aural Music Store

And packaged with their 2006 release OM here:

Aural Music Store

I also recently completed a T-shirt design for a group known as the "Prib Crib".

pribshirt1.jpg

pribcriblogosmall.jpg

pribbleink.jpg

A digital illustration I completed for the challenge prompt "Loss of Innocence"

tdome.jpg

Take Care!

Jake Kobrin

Yeah I agree. Great album and cool image! I'm not a huge fan of the lens flare though...

i recently visited a beautiful local park, and i edited one of the photos i took while there. its nothing ground breaking, i know the whole "paint splatter" look isnt very original, but i truly love making photos look like this.

4675_108867496163_502131163_2726108_1883505_n.jpg

Thanks Meanspark and Ozzloaf.

I always try to do something different, but using my own style.

The lens flare are not so bad, I guess, but thanks you again for your opinion.

Cheers.:headbang:

nightlore.jpg

nightlore.jpg

VivaInviernoFincopy-1.jpg

five.jpg

Graphic1.gif

index.cfm

l_7764ed6897c46181bb667fa0df7f3138.jpg

The majority of this stuff is just stuff I did because I felt like it. Some of it was for actual bands.. None of it is really any good.
>.<

I'm creating a poster at the moment for Sunn O))). You can see the ambigram I made as an accessory for the poster here. If you were to print it out and rotate it 180 degrees, the image stays exactly the same:

SunnOAmbigramweb.jpg

I absolutely your new work. It inspires me to get off my ass and be more proficient... it also reminds me that I need to create an official website, which I also think looks great of yours.

Here is the finally finished Sunn O))) poster!!! :D It is 18x24 and is pen and ink. The text at the top (the logo) says Sunn O))), it is the ambigram that I created, the bottom left text says,
"The Accused and Eagle Twin
The Historic Brookdale Lodge" and on the bottom right it says, "08/09/09" I will be selling prints of this image at the actual concert.

sunnposterweb.jpg

Also... I'M GOING TO BE FEATURED IN AN UPCOMING ISSUE OF IMAGINE FX: INTERNATIONAL FANTASY ART MAGAZINE!!! :D :D :D

Jake