the MENDEZ thread!!!

OMG guys! Why are you even on this forum?

Mendez is one of the best bass player I've ever seen. Do you guys even know how complicated his bass lines are? And he's playing all the frikkin time. It's almost as he's forgot he's a bass player and thinks he's a guitarist :)

Mendez is not "decent", as someone here said, he's "awesome". There's no one on this thread as good as he is... so stop saiying these stupid things. This is a thread about Mendez, talk about the other guys on another thread.

cheezz...

Forest-of-October said:
I know that mate, but the common thing around here is just feet and inches, it's less confusing. Don't know about you Quebecers, but thats how it is here on the other side of the country.
I know. But Canadians use metric :). That doesn't change shit :D

I know my self as 6'2'' or 1.92 m (I think thats it).

Mendez really does go unnoticed a lot. I would have been watching him when i went to their concert in Hollyweird if i could see him and all, but i was more over by peter and Mikael and only saw a few glimpses of him. But i play bass, am really short (heck, im only 12), and i love Mendez's stuff.

Oh and his headbanging is awesome! I tryed headbanging like that, but it threw me off balanced and i started to fall over :tickled:

Mendez rules!!

Mr. Bland said:
Mendez really does go unnoticed a lot. I would have been watching him when i went to their concert in Hollyweird if i could see him and all, but i was more over by peter and Mikael and only saw a few glimpses of him. But i play bass, am really short (heck, im only 12), and i love Mendez's stuff.

Oh and his headbanging is awesome! I tryed headbanging like that, but it threw me off balanced and i started to fall over :tickled:

Mendez rules!!

A twelve year old thay listens to Opeth? Well I'll be damned! You're like the coolest 12 year old ever :D AND the little punks even been to a gig! I should harm you young one, but then, your a pretty cool kid considering your only twelve... I guess it isnt worth it.

Forest-of-October said:
A twelve year old thay listens to Opeth? Well I'll be damned! You're like the coolest 12 year old ever :D AND the little punks even been to a gig! I should harm you young one, but then, your a pretty cool kid considering your only twelve... I guess it isnt worth it.
*Off Topic (kinda)*
Yeah, when i went to that gig, i was the youngest one there, which was really cool.

kastofsna said:
considering orchid and morningrise are MASTERPIECES, i'd have to say that bass is not as key to the success of the band as, say, akerfeldt

considering Johan owned...............

Mendez rulz. peace!

kastofsna said:
mr bland=27

Nope, im 12. When i went to the gig, i went with my brother, his 2 friends, and my sisters boyfriend. During the concert, he had to like sheild me from all the shuving and crap (i got sucked into a mosh pit which was pretty crazy, but my bro pulled me out.)

Anyways, MARTIN MENDEZ RULES!!!!!:headbang: