the mood thread

marginalé said:
what did you have in berlin? the love parade??
Nope, it won't take place here any longer. :loco: Finally, these goddamn ravers who all leave their villages for that one day to leave their garbage in our streets and their piss in the parks are banned from this place... The organizers are looking for another (a cheaper) city for this "event".
Btw: Dries, it was just too tempting to tease you... No need to feel offended. :p

Malaclypse said:
hopefully not cologne... but since they already have the gay-parade that would match :puke:
So you already have a love parade over there. No need for another one then... ;) If it's moving to Cologne though, make sure you leave the city for that day or stay safe at home, that's what I used to do. Couldn't bear these over-crowded trains and buses and streets - not to mention the terrible stink in the parks of the city centre... :ill: :Smug:

snow2fall said:
these goddamn ravers
hey, i'm one of them too you know,.... oooh i sooo loved the City Parade :headbang: , a whole day dancing in the streets, drinking beer, watching girls, more dacning, another beer, more dancing,.... i did it two years, but this year it's the same date as graspop, so..

snow2fall said:
Btw: Dries, it was just too tempting to tease you... No need to feel offended. :p
hmm do YOU have the best festival in the WHOLE WORLD???? we do, rock werchter :headbang:
hahaha, teasing me???? don't make me laugh

:cry:

;)

marginalé said:
i would like to have them both :loco:
I bet you do... ;)

Dancing Queen... :tickled:

3229a.gif

DragonLady1 said:
dries, actuall I think u dont need any parade or festival to dance drunk in the street *remembers london* ;)
haha, but in london there weren't any hot girls dancing along with me...
and london was like 4 degrees outsite in a sweater, and city parade was 30 and no t-shirt AND swimming in the water