the mood thread

Morpheus said:
so what sport will you do Sophia ;)
just lifting weights and floor exercises.i wanted a gym near my house,with no ppl inside cos i feel uncomfy when ppl are around.so i found this brutal,underground ,old gym right near my door.only a bunch of geezers got there in odd hours so i think i will be fine.
iu slept a bit this evening so i'll do this tomorrow*tries not to look avoidant--->postpones everthing for tomorrow*

@Caro the movie makes a nice circle,just the way we expected.Actually its the continue and not a movie of its own.if you see it as a whole tho,its great:tickled: go see it soon!

i read: he's a lovely girl....:s.....
ah, caro, dunno what to say...everything i'd want to say is so cliché...i'll just keep my fingers crossed...

Well, I feel a little bit ashamed of not having bought my ticket for the Paris' Anathema show !!!
But I will make my own Anathema setlist in my flat tonight !!!
Preview :
Sentient
Shroud of frost
A dying wish
Regret
Cries on the wind
Parisienne moonlight
Judgement
Temporary peace
Pulled under at 2000 meters a second
Empty
Panic
Harmonium
A natural disaster
Balance
Violence

Rappel :
Sleepless
One of the few
Eternity (acoustic)

DragonLady1 said:
thanx sweeties... its just such a bad timing, I mean I was supposed to see him today... ah nevermind, I'll go that the Rockhard festival and I'll try to have fun anyway, after all some cool bands playing there :)

Hope you had a good time, Caro! We really missed you yesterday!

Maybe a big hug will help. Here's one from me!

hug.jpg

aye we did, the atmosphere was hot and great, very enthousiastic ppl, fully packed, so we were dehydrated so we had to knock a few off with half the bands and the UM lot + mates after :) i can say we all had a brilliant time, 'cept for what happened on my journey back, but it was really good aye :cool:
special thanks: Bastet :D

ah i lost a borrowed dig camera, and my wallet. :mad:
besides that there was a bus driver of the coach we arranged a returnticket for, not allowing us to enter the bus and go home.. we had to go into a 50 ppl queue and get a boarding pass, which made us realize we'd miss our ride home, and the bastard knew, but he cared fuck all about it :ill: so we had a discussion merging into a row and he pushed us outta the bus saying we had to "come back tomorrow"
having a valid ticket, this made us as pissed as i havent been in years like - but happily enough there was a ride one hour later, with 2 open seats (front row even), so it ended up quite ok after all.