the mood thread

ah thanx sweeties, glad u had a great time... I was at the rockhard festival and it was really great, I mean the location was wonderfull, a big amphitheater in front of a river, never saw such a great location! the bands were great too, the parties even more... it was oke... anathema should play there next year :)

hehe yes ;)

ah was really a nice festival, dark tranquillity, machine head, into eternity and dead soul tribe were killer! also desaster was cool :) now I'm really in a festival mood, cant wait for the next one :headbang:

machinehead02.jpg

:headbang: :headbang:

@tools: sorry to hear about all the trouble...and that camera was predestined(?)

to get lost from the start i guess. very annoying...

ah no, happily enuff (somehow i knew) Maren found the camera :D tho i still need to sort out my wallet (drivers license, travelling card etc). but it'll come down alright.

it was a very strange weekend, really good stuff mixed with shite stuff, but overhaul pleasing (Danny asked me if i was up for filming the Graspop gig) :D

ah they must have, it was not bad at all! and the best thing in the morning to chase away a whisky hangover hehe (the dutch mates were really kings in drinking whisky coke, we had a nice little party there)

glad u found the cam back, maybe someone also found the wallet, hope u didnt loose much money there

ah no i didnt, tho my creditcard was in it as well - blocked it - but its just shite having to collect everything back, ah well its my own stupid fault really. i knew it would happen one of these days ;)

ah hope u will have everything again soon

hm, I still feel sad, even if I had a great weekend but this empty feeling is coming back now, feeling like he really made me a fool all this time, that he didnt love me for a while now...

i dunno the complete story behind things, but current situations havent always been like that - i bet you 2 had great times together as well, and perhaps its something of his personal issue, that happens to affect you, but you might not be the actual cause of it or sth like that?
but i can imagine that you grow suspicion about his expressions before... thats the hardest thing "was it genuine what he said?"

just keep to yerself when others harm you dear :)