the mood thread

DragonLady1 said:
yes, just saw it but u need some special glasses... some collegue at work had some so we just went outside watching it, its very small tho

:) A student of mine had those special glasses with her.
Looking at something like that always makes me feel "wee" in this enormous universe.

yups! i can see venus with my "eclipsbrilleke" a little pimple on the sun :)

glad you all had a nice weekend, and glad you're all back, cause it was much too quite in here...

I feel goooood :headbang:. On Thursday I got an confirmation for photopasses for Slipknot, Metallica, Tuska and Up From The Ground Festival :hotjump::hotjump: . Went to Slipknot/Metallica on Friday (was quite good.. the sound sucked and the feeling I had when I saw Metallica for the first two times wasn't there but still, it was good to see them live again.. especially considering that they only played two St.Anger songs *gg*.. felt great to shout out the old songs once again :D .. ). Just finished the work on the pics and there are some really awsome ones :D.. But big bands, special rules :Smug:.. I can only use the pics for the magazine I took them for..
motz.gif
.. oh well, next time *g*
And of course not to forget: only two days till the trip to Finland :hotjump:

Eos said:
I feel goooood :headbang:. On Thursday I got an confirmation for photopasses for Slipknot, Metallica, Tuska and Up From The Ground Festival :hotjump::hotjump: . Went to Slipknot/Metallica on Friday (was quite good.. the sound sucked and the feeling I had when I saw Metallica for the first two times wasn't there but still, it was good to see them live again.. especially considering that they only played two St.Anger songs *gg*.. felt great to shout out the old songs once again :D .. ). Just finished the work on the pics and there are some really awsome ones :D.. But big bands, special rules :Smug:.. I can only use the pics for the magazine I took them for..
motz.gif
.. oh well, next time *g*:
:hotjump: very happy for ya love
And of course not to forget: only two days till the trip to Finland :hotjump:
see you there probably love ;) :Spin: :cool: