the mood thread

In fact, that's it, it's natural, not a social thing. My point is it's much better if you can cry than if you can't.

Caroline, hey how have ya been doing? I revamped that funny pictures thread on our forum with some of your backstage pics.

Ah current mood, worn out, tired, sleepy, its 4am. :) Not releasing your emotions when something is sad, will only lead to build up stronger emotions for next time until you just break down. Some hide this well, others do not and want to feel the emotions in their own solitude.

I havent done much partying, been busy and all. Vacation time soon though!

hey :) ah well was away a lot as u can see ;) hehe wanna see that thread, liiiiink
have fun on ur holidays too :)

oke, listening to kataklysm now, that helps to get my mood better as they are touring with graveworm and into eternity here in october, 3 austrian dates already confirmed yeaah :)

Hey you, here is the link http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158296 My birthday is July 27th, its when I turn 22, I hate getting older. haha so much to do ya know? We come to Europe with Abscess and Lividity for 3 weeks, in April 2005.

We might have some France dates with Gojira, making it a total of 4 weeks in Europe. Should be exciting. see ya there hopefully.

We got tours with Vital Remains in Aug, Mortician/Decapitated in Sept-Oct. Should be fun!

Graveworm does that R.E.M. cover, haha good band. I ment Graveworm of course.
Touring in general makes me a very content person, along with sucesss.

VEHEMENCE said:
Hey you, here is the link http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158296 My birthday is July 27th, its when I turn 22, I hate getting older. haha so much to do ya know? We come to Europe with Abscess and Lividity for 3 weeks, in April 2005.

We might have some France dates with Gojira, making it a total of 4 weeks in Europe. Should be exciting. see ya there hopefully.

We got tours with Vital Remains in Aug, Mortician/Decapitated in Sept-Oct. Should be fun!

Graveworm does that R.E.M. cover, haha good band. I ment Graveworm of course.
Touring in general makes me a very content person, along with sucesss.

rrraaaaaaaaaaaaaarggghhhh!!!

bleed u cunt, bleed as hard as u can run

bild17.jpg

There were three Hungary-related crash landings at the weekend (a Brit Airbus, a Cessna, and a Z-43). I still feel fine though, now that I've eaten, who wanted to know?

another thing which I'm sure nobody cares about is that we are near the 1000 posts in this thread