the mood thread

strange, I failed to notice that my posts is actually the 1000th reply to this thread

the first post does not count as a reply, so

number of posts = number of replies + 1

And I just realized the Ontology of the Forum: You post so as to keep alive, until you post, you're not dead. And each of your post splits your life in half, so in fact you have less and less life with each post, but until you post you won't die, cause your life will never get reduced to naught, even if just a scintilla of life, it's still a life.

i feel empty.

also i'm craving chicken doners.
i'm watching all time videos of iron maiden. stretchy pants. nice dvd btw.

to mazury lakes =] it is in poland. i've been sailing with my 5 friends on a boat =] we had a great fun =) i learned how to sail on the boat =] and it was great cause for a week i hadn't computer, mobile i had to cook food... ah that was sth diffrent =] and great :}

bastet: it was great! pics will be soon on my site :p but unfortunately i couldn't take my camera so pics are made by my friends... but some of them are mine :} and i hope all will be great =]

btw: now i go out to my bf, i'll be tomorrow =))) hyhy goodnight to everyone hope you are happy and enjoy your holidays like me or even better =] cheers =))))))))

:cry: i don't know, it seems there are many extra white space in it, lots of end of line characters. did you accidentally align the text to right or center?? or you put unnecessary indentation??