the mood thread

Allan said:
That's not too bad when it's women's handball.

Actually many of them really are gay, really I mean

But that's still called a lesbian, if it's a woman. I don't know about men's handball and the ratio of gay/straight men in the teams.

Maqus said:
See?

But Allan, don't tell me if you were there and saw your women playing against us, you'd stay dead calm and say "I have no interest in it."

Probably not, but our team is dead boring now though. was more interessting when Anja Andersen was playing, remember her only having the goalkeeper to beat in the final one of them years, then she jumps up with her back to the goal and tries a no-look lob, our coach going mental on the sidelines. The ugliest but greatest handballer ever

Allan said:
Probably not, but our team is dead boring now though. was more interessting when Anja Andersen was playing, remember her only having the goalkeeper to beat in the final one of them years, then she jumps up with her back to the goal and tries a no-look lob, our coach going mental on the sidelines. The ugliest but greatest handballer ever

What's a no-look lob?

Bambi said:
hmm, if my heart suddenly stops working right, give me a cardiologist over some bloke with needles. theres a reason its called complimentary medicine y'know... its not much use on its own :D
If you'd carefully read my post, you would have noticed the word "exchange": Give me some of your knowledge, I'll give you some of mine, and we'll make the best of both.
If it's not acute, I'd prefer needles and acupressure over pills and injections anytime. If I had a heart attack I wouldn't want acupuncture treatment that very moment either. But I might have been able to prevent the heart attack by living a less stressful, more balanced lifestyle - which isn't very common among the stressed-out workaholics of the western world. People in other parts of this world pay much more attention to a healthy lifestyle than we do here.

And of course we can't tell anybody to treat mother nature more respectfully if we don't do so ourselves. But nothing will change if everyone keeps saying: "Look, why should I care, they don't either!" Mankind is such a stupid, shortsighted invention of creation. We'll keep sawing the branch we're sitting on, successfully ignoring the fact that we're gonna fall in the end.

spot on ikea, same with the japs, home of reiki, shiatsu acupuncture and acupressure. crap diet and death from overwork considered honourable. very healthy that

Maqus said:
Fuck your lob in a no-look manner then, impolite eDane.
hahaha freaky incident, i hadn't read this post before i performed some vicious dane bashing at the other board. it looks like a campaign now.