the mood thread

hihi

In the most intelligent races, as among the Parisians, there are a large number of women whose brains are closer in size to those of gorillas than to the most developed male brains. This inferiority is so obvious that no one can contest it for a moment; only its degree is worth discussion. All psychologists who have studied the intelligence of women, as well as poets and novelists, recognize today that they represent the most inferior forms of human evolution and that they are closer to children and savages than to an adult civilized man. They excel in fickleness, inconsistancy, absence of thought and logic, and incapacity to reason. Without doubt there exist some distinguished women, very superior to the average man, but they are as exceptional as the birth of any monstrosity, as, for example, of a gorilla with two heads; consequently we may neglect them entirely.

-- Gustave Le Bon, 1879

lemur_katta.jpg

:Spin:

Allan said:
Have you heard the Irish National Bank is now the property of the Danish Bank? Bought another Irish bank too, don't remember the name, we're taking over the world.
he he i have to bring this up, one of the banks the danes bought was robbed today in belfast...to the tune of ooooo bout 20-30 million :tickled: . Possibly the largest robbery ever in ireland or britain. Bet them danes are wondering what the fuck thats about lol

Tak. Og Glædelig Jul til alle!! :Spin:

I'm in a bad mood today, I haven't bought any Christmas presents yet and I don't even feel like buying any, my sister called me and said she'd bought the dvd I wanted to get for my nephew :/ and the thing I wanted to get for my granny is apparently gone :// I have no ideas.

Bambi said:
he he i have to bring this up, one of the banks the danes bought was robbed today in belfast...to the tune of ooooo bout 20-30 million :tickled: . Possibly the largest robbery ever in ireland or britain. Bet them danes are wondering what the fuck thats about lol

Tak. Og Glædelig Jul til alle!! :Spin:

Hahaha, very fitting, banks in Denmark have the most robberies per bank. Very impressive Danish there too.

i'm in a bad mood as well. i do have my presents, but i'm supposed to cook and i've no idea about that. other things keep spinning in my head...