the mood thread

you scared of santa?? :heh:

evil%20santa.jpg

I'm exhausted. I spent all day shopping for present sfor a holiday i don't care for for people that I don't really care for. However, I did manage to get a few bargans out there. and I got a nice christmas bonus today, so it's all good.

i'm fuckin' pissed off... 'cause my coleague (blonde, she) and I workd at some documents and her part sux, and now she's gone home to her mom for her freakin' joyous christmas and i'm here reparing what she was supposed do to ok in the first place...

Maybe if there was an internet for berds...

I was just thinking girls should have to shop on seperate days to blokes, all shopping related problems i've had to face stem from girls. Imagine if it was blokes only shopping on tuesdays, you'd be in an out in five minutes. Wimmen could have all the other days cos lets face it, they need 'em.

Bambi said:
Maybe if there was an internet for berds...

I was just thinking girls should have to shop on seperate days to blokes, all shopping related problems i've had to face stem from girls. Imagine if it was blokes only shopping on tuesdays, you'd be in an out in five minutes. Wimmen could have all the other days cos lets face it, they need 'em.

it's funny you mention it, because yesterday i was standing in line wanting to check out a single item for 20 minutes. there were only two people in front, both men, both argueing about pricing and shit....

the women in the otherlines seemed to go fairly smoothly...in and out, the way it should be.

Even though people kept yelling at me at the phone today at work, I'm feeling pretty alright. Found some nice Christmas wishes in my mailbox from around the globe... And I'm still living on the memories of that weekend in Vienna. Life's got its good moments. :)

my dying groom said:
Attention, all personell! Code red.
The Anathemong Codex is being violated in post #1952.
Proceed with caution, the user may be smiling.

The culprit must be "Flying", the new favourite, saying "strange how life makes sense in time."

Not today though :)