The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Enslaved // The Sleeping Gods :headbang:

didn't even know they had a new EP until today... o_O

Yeah, good track! No one knew that they had a new EP until today. It came out of nowhere, but it's really fucking cool, IMO. It's a little lame that there's a fucking "Presented by Scion" on it, though... :yuk:

Shining // VII: Född förlorare
Anaal Nathrakh // Passion
Origin // Entity
Amorphis // The Beginning of Times

Yeah, good track! No one knew that they had a new EP until today. It came out of nowhere, but it's really fucking cool, IMO. It's a little lame that there's a fucking "Presented by Scion" on it, though... :yuk:
they say it's free to download too. I liked the last 3 tracks the most!

i see you finally checked out Yggdrasil, it's about time i say considering the band celebrated their 10 years already :p But seriously, their first album Kvällningsvindar över Nordrönt Land is still the very best of all of them, really epic! I'd say, Kvällningsvindar över Nordrönt Land > Vedergällning > Irrbloss, but by just a little bit... I agree that there's a strong Fejd feel on Irrbloss.

Hahaha.. OMG. I didn't realize I'd downloaded the whole fucking thing, I thought it was just the track. I've been so busy that I hadn't even bothered to check it out.. My god, I need to get this shit in order over here. :lol:

Yeah, well, you read my review so you know how I feel about digging through underground folk metal. ;) I have to go back and listen to their old records, but reviewing discs doesn't leave lots of time for discovery, ironically. Still, I loved Irrbloss and if it's the worst of the three, that's fucking saying something. :headbang:

NP: Enslaved // The Sleeping Gods

Hahaha.. OMG. I didn't realize I'd downloaded the whole fucking thing, I thought it was just the track. I've been so busy that I hadn't even bothered to check it out.. My god, I need to get this shit in order over here. :lol:

Yeah, well, you read my review so you know how I feel about digging through underground folk metal. ;) I have to go back and listen to their old records, but reviewing discs doesn't leave lots of time for discovery, ironically. Still, I loved Irrbloss and if it's the worst of the three, that's fucking saying something. :headbang:

NP: Enslaved // The Sleeping Gods

How come you both downloaded all the tracks? I could only get one.

Sounds good, but why is this sponsored by Toyota?

How come you both downloaded all the tracks? I could only get one.

Sounds good, but why is this sponsored by Toyota?

http://preemtiv.com/emails/enslaved/

yes i read your review and what you wrote about digging through underground folk metal, that's why i was just teasing you ;)

So this is covered on the new Shining record and it fits perfectly. This version is super gorgeous, but it seems like the rest of what the band wasn't nearly as good. Still, I think I might like the Shining version better because Kvarforth's voice is excellent on this and the guitar solo sounds like it should've come off Jazz på svenska.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is covered on the new Shining record and it fits perfectly. This version is super gorgeous, but it seems like the rest of what the band wasn't nearly as good. Still, I think I might like the Shining version better because Kvarforth's voice is excellent on this and the guitar solo sounds like it should've come off Jazz på svenska.

Jazz på svenska :p . Takk for the links.

After Forever: Dreamflight

The last great goth album, by the last great goth band?