The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

What do you think about it? I heard it many times but I felt it sub par compared to Ecailles, although better than souvenirs. It feels like Neige is running short of ideas sometimes. I hope this won't be the last album featuring grim vocals, as I heard somewhere.

Running out of ideas??? sorry for my opinion since you asked to someone else but im listening the new alcest album since 3 or 4 weeks ago, I personaly think its amazing, the musics are wonderful, beautiful and calm, I can't compare with Écailles because it's very different, another atmosphere and another perspective, but the melodies are simply beautiful, i don't think a person running out of ideas would make such a beautiful album. Là Où Naissent les Couleurs Nouvelles is one of the highlights in this album imo, but you can disconsider everything i said, im not a huge alcest fan, but i appreciate his work, a lot. ;)

What do you think about it? I heard it many times but I felt it sub par compared to Ecailles, although better than souvenirs. It feels like Neige is running short of ideas sometimes. I hope this won't be the last album featuring grim vocals, as I heard somewhere.
I think it's a great album, definatly one of those albums where you have to listen to all or none of it. Which is something I personally prefer.

I don't know if I can say it's better or worse then the previously albums, it's pretty different though.

It's good, but not better than. A few stand out moments, but I think it's boring for the most part.

Adagio - Sanctus Ignis - Great record. Underrated.
Akercocke - Antichrist

Jesu - We All Faulter
S/T (2004)

I'm all for this "raw" sound on metal albums, but they kind of ruined some songs with excessively loud bass clipping. It's too intrusive, and I am most certainly not some kind of an audiophile but I do appreciate good sound quality :(
Anyway, this whole album is pure gold compared to their last release...