The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Bell Witch - Mayknow
jXyitVonhLQDu.jpg

The band has put their demo up for free download at Mediafire, go get it, or stream/buy it from their Bandcamp.

Antimatter - Planetary Confinement.

How on earth have I managed to miss Antimatter entirely? I was aware of them back in -98 when Duncan quit Anathema but didn't really think about it anymore then. They've always been on my "must-listen-to-list" so thanks for reminding me! :)
Great music from what I've heard so far!

How on earth have I managed to miss Antimatter entirely? I was aware of them back in -98 when Duncan quit Anathema but didn't really think about it anymore then. They've always been on my "must-listen-to-list" so thanks for reminding me! :)
Great music from what I've heard so far!

Duncan was just in that album, but Leaving Eden is very good too, it's a little bit heavier.

Moss released a compilation last year called Alternative Matter, with demos, remixes and different versions of the earlier albums (which are more electronic, this time presented more like Planetary's acoustic style). I recommend you both albums.

Enslaved - Eit Auga Til Mimir. Fucking brutal and ass kicker black/viking metal!

Earth - Harvey
Phase 3: Thrones And Dominions (1995)

The good stuff.
Too bad it looks like their new album isn't coming out this year after all :-(

Last edited by a moderator: