The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Dead Can Dance - Kiko
Anastasis (2012)

Fantastic album. This was one of those rare cases when an album grabbed me from the first seconds I heard a sample somewhere, then I downloaded the full thing which turns out to be a masterpiece from start to finish, without the "needs to grow"-period. And it's just getting better every listen and now I've become madly addicted to it... Looking forward to receiving the LP's!
Great year for music so far.

Dead Can Dance - Kiko
Anastasis (2012)

Fantastic album. This was one of those rare cases when an album grabbed me from the first seconds I heard a sample somewhere, then I downloaded the full thing which turns out to be a masterpiece from start to finish, without the "needs to grow"-period. And it's just getting better every listen and now I've become madly addicted to it... Looking forward to receiving the LP's!
Great year for music so far.

Guess who I saw the other day? Simply amazing, one of the best gigs ever. Oh when they played Mr Lovegrove…, I was in a trance all the time. I've a bootleg if you're interested.

Cool that you saw them, I want to go see them when they're in my country, later this month, but the show is long sold out!

np:
Ufomammut - Magickon
Oro: Opus Primum (2012)

:Smokin:

Nah, I'd hate to support a scalper. Besides, that day is also the release party for the new World of Warcraft at midnight :D Not sure if they'll ever tour again though.

np:
The Future Sound of London - Clear Light Of Reality
Environments 4 (2012)

Nah, I'd hate to support a scalper. Besides, that day is also the release party for the new World of Warcraft at midnight :D Not sure if they'll ever tour again though.

Haha Warcraft or DCD? I'd go for DCD, since you can buy Warcraft later, but yeah buying it from scalpers sometimes doesn't work. I suggest trying to go because, as you said, who knows if they'll ever tour again.

NP: Opium (live in Montréal ;) ).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krGDNbT4CSE]METZ - Wet Blanket[/ame]

Oh man.:S Just when I thought I already had a favorite album of the year...