The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Sad times for my hearing and neighbours, been playing the new Neurosis, Ufomammut and Sleep (reissue) pretty much non-stop and LOUD the past couple of weeks :Smokin:
Sleep has really been one of my best discoveries this year, can't believe I haven't gotten into them before but better late than never.

Sad times for my hearing and neighbours, been playing the new Neurosis, Ufomammut and Sleep (reissue) pretty much non-stop and LOUD the past couple of weeks :Smokin:
Sleep has really been one of my best discoveries this year, can't believe I haven't gotten into them before but better late than never.

I haven't heard the new Ufomammut yet, but those other ones are superb.
I saw Sleep with A Storm of Light (Neurosis-ish, on Neurot recordings) and Conan some months ago. Might have been the best line up of shows I've seen in one night.

NP: Neurosis - Honor Found in Decay

A Seasonal Demise - First song of a "super-group" of forum members from this place. Great stuff!
Draugen on grim vocals, Mark (sorry mate, can't remember your name in here) on clean vocals and acoustic guitar, Allfader on electric guitar and drum programming, Nattsmyg on keyboards and NecroNegro on bass.