The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Yeah but the majority agrees the new album is better than their last album and they have 2 of the best guitarist in death metal and you give the album a fucking 2. Not very metal writers at all.

I should check this thread more often, good musical tastes and updates.
Ark - Burn the Sun (2001)

Incredible progressive metal album. Highly recommended.

I agree, love it. Best cheeseprogpowermetal ever.

Have been listening to the New Anathema on the way home from work.

I was listening to the Ulver song posted here. Also 2 new Children of Bodom: Boredom! They had some good stuff in the past but I'm very bored with them. Next up is a new Moonsorrow song...

Yeah but the majority agrees the new album is better than their last album and they have 2 of the best guitarist in death metal and you give the album a fucking 2. Not very metal writers at all.

He gave it a 2.5 and said that the guitar work was great but that the writing was mediocre. And just 'cause the record was better than their LAST record doesn't mean it's fucking good. I guess if that's your standards you can continue wasting your money on mediocre records.

Also, the majority agrees that Eminem is awesome and that Britney Spears and Arcade Fire are worth listening to. Fuck what the majority has to say. I'd say that dude's metal cred isn't in question since he's been listening to metal since the 80s, and got into death metal when it was a fledgling scene.

Anyway, I guess it's a bummer for you that someone doesn't agree with your opinion. Talk to your shrink about it.

NP: Hate - Erebos

He gave it a 2.5 and said that the guitar work was great but that the writing was mediocre. And just 'cause the record was better than their LAST record doesn't mean it's fucking good. I guess if that's your standards you can continue wasting your money on mediocre records.

Also, the majority agrees that Eminem is awesome and that Britney Spears and Arcade Fire are worth listening to. Fuck what the majority has to say. I'd say that dude's metal cred isn't in question since he's been listening to metal since the 80s, and got into death metal when it was a fledgling scene.

Anyway, I guess it's a bummer for you that someone doesn't agree with your opinion. Talk to your shrink about it.

Ok I'll make sure and disregard all your lame fucking reviews. Kiss my ass snob.

@Alteredmindeath

Hey man i don't want to start a fight with you but why you care about his review? I mean..it's just a random review writed by a random guy..why his opinion is so important to you? If you like the new deicide great, its all that matters.

btw, the new deicide is kicking ass! I really liked...way better than till death..but my fav albums are Scars of the crucifix and The stench of redemption...best deicide solos ever.

The new Deicide is pretty decent. Better than Death... on par to Serpents IMO. The good thing is that the band got some consistency and is delivering enjoyable albums.

S/T, Legion, Once upon the cross (excepting the last 2 tracks) and Stench are the best Deicide material.

np: Deicide - Behind the light thou shall rise. Fucking excellent song.

Ok I'll make sure and disregard all your lame fucking reviews. Kiss my ass snob.

:err: You do that then. But I don't understand why you're being so bitter about it all. You came out swinging, what did you expect me to do? Take it all sweet like and kiss your ass because you don't agree with something published on my website?

And it's not like Deicide is your band or anything. I mean, what do you care whether or not a reviewer on the Internet likes the new CD? I'll tell you a secret: reviews are total bullshit. My opinion means nothing unless you agree with me about music. And I don't even always see eye-to-eye about music with that reviewer. It's just the way of things. Take it easy, dude.