The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Carpathian Forest - A Forest
Black Shining Leather (1998)

I love this cover song, but the rest of the album is really terrible!

I only know the series by name, but that is a beautiful song!

I recommend that you watch it even if you don't usually watch sci-fi series. BSG has so much more to offer than just ordinary sci-fi. There's great romance, politics, action, mysticism, religion, myth, drama, and a great, really original future-retro setting. Not to mention the always incredibly sexy Tricia Helfer.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BigolJfoANw&feature=related[/ame]

What does, the forum, the song or something completely different?

NP; Paradise Lost - Control (from the quite underrated album Believe In Nothing)

The forum.

Paradise Lost - Crucify; from the upcoming album. Sounds like it was written around the Icon days, also the guitar tone is huge as fuck.

NP; Paradise Lost - Crucify

Thanks for the inspiration, I thought I had lost that song, but it had only gotten mixed into the wrong folder. Sure, there is some old feeling to it, but the riffiness sounds also very much like a continuation of what they did on Faith Divides Us... to me. Not a problem as such, as I really liked that album, their best one in many, many years if you ask me.

thought crucify sounded pretty damn good, also, anyone around here listen to the vallenfyre album? I thought it was really good (BTW, been a fan since the focusing blur, great stuff!)