The New Edition

Got my copy now. It's nice and thick. 1 cd 1 dvd. The cover is pretty cool with the logo printed with a kind of texture so you can feel the logo. Extended booklet.

I'll have to watch the dvd now and listen to Soldier of fortune.... :)

Deadlift said:
Got my copy now. It's nice and thick. 1 cd 1 dvd. The cover is pretty cool with the logo printed with a kind of texture so you can feel the logo. Extended booklet.

I'll have to watch the dvd now and listen to Soldier of fortune.... :)

what new things are in the extended booklet?

Lothlorien said:
what new things are in the extended booklet?

It's no big deal. A few more pages with some new artwork pics. A pic of each bandmember in the middle. Mikael also write 2 pages (intro) about the album and such things.

The DVD was actually very fun to see. Showed the guys a little more relaxed, joking with each other. Kind of fun to hear them speak swedish (some parts are subtitled and some they speak english). Showed pretty much of Lopez drumming skills (wich are very good).

Soldier of... finally a decent recording !

Well I just woke up an hour ago, by the thumpin' of a parcel in the letterbox opening of my door.
"Ghost Reveries!" was my first thought! :)

And here it is in my hands at last - the special edition that I have been waiting for... well it's about 14 months now, I guess!!
The album is beautiful with it's new front cover - and although it is a double digipac it's actually not at all cheap in its design...

I have just had my breakfast, so I am putting on some coffe now and am about to watch the documentary!

Yes! :headbang:

PS
Finally I now have all eight Opeth cd's. AND the vinyl edition of GR, as I couldn't wait for this deluxe version - it just took too long.

Yep!
It's a good documentary, and I liked to watch it.
It's also fun, interesting and was worth waiting for.
Only half the lenght of the D&D doc, but still ok!