The New Edition

FINALLY!!

I got the new GR. I've been waiting for so long!

The documentary was really good, too bad there was not
more shots of how they recorded, the procedures and
notes about solos... Like in Making of...

Anyway the documentary really made my day! :)

I guess I've to start longing for that DVD now... :D

hellforge said:
i just heard soldier of fortune. really good.

The BBC version was better... with that rasping voice at high notes :(

I picked up the new GR today with the bonus material and all. The new track "Solder of Fortune", is quite different, at first I'm like is that Mike singing? By the end of the tune things made a little more sence but Definately a new sound for Opeth. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the tune. I'm just wondering how this new sound will play into Opeth's future?

myra said:
I ordered mine from The End Records and still haven't been billed for it. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes ma'am, I only ordered mine last night however. Hoping it's not because they ran out of the autographed ones.

Well, it was recorded as at BBC sessions, so I doubt it'll be like what their new album will sound like.

rrjii2000 said:
I picked up the new GR today with the bonus material and all. The new track "Solder of Fortune", is quite different, at first I'm like is that Mike singing? By the end of the tune things made a little more sence but Definately a new sound for Opeth. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the tune. I'm just wondering how this new sound will play into Opeth's future?

OMG LOL!!!! You're really got to get your history straight. :lol: