The new pic thread

Truth is that i'm so ugly, that if you were to see a picture of me you wouldn't be able to ejaculate again. Ever.

Truth is that i'm so ugly, that if you were to see a picture of me you wouldn't be able to ejaculate again. Ever.

Yeah, I saw like, half a pic of Siren behind some door, and my left testicle doesn't produce any stuff that comes out when I ejaculate since then, so be careful.

And when I saw a pic of Siren's back I couldn't defecate for like a week, which started me worrying.

To look at Siren you need like a glory hole... in another dimension. Messed up stuff, for real.

Rhavin must be a very patient guy

As a mater of fact, I believe I am, yes, thank you for noticing. ;)
But why would you say that in regards to this subject? All the off-topic conversation? There's worse, and this thread obviously consolidates "post your picture", "comment on someone else's picture", "resist attempts to be forced to post your picture", and "comment on someone else's lack of pictures".

As a mater of fact, I believe I am, yes, thank you for noticing. ;)
But why would you say that in regards to this subject? All the off-topic conversation? There's worse, and this thread obviously consolidates "post your picture", "comment on someone else's picture", "resist attempts to be forced to post your picture", and "comment on someone else's lack of pictures".

Which apparently includes the rather frequent use of words like Penis and ejaculation, medical terms which of course belongs to DT's standard of complex lyrics. After yesterday night my perspective has changed quite a bit, simple words dont scare me anymore...i should ve taken some photos, but the big guy in the black suit close to the "private rooms - this way" sign wouldnt have been to happy.

Outstretched fingers, indeed :)

Krapatonia, My deceased bride...you my dear are Doom in flesh and bones :)
Haha, funny you say that, someone recently called me the Woman of Doom, and i could hear the horror in his voice. :devil:

Xmas is over and the decorations are back in their boxes.

decoration.jpg

Looks like that candle was under heavy usage. You really must be a fan of the Christmas spirit.

Yes, you are a perv. It doesnt look like a penis at all. But maybe theres some sort of academic reason behind your being a perv, I wouldnt be surprised if it was so, on this forum.

EDIT: But dont worry, everytime I look at the first page of this forum, I read "DT snuff showcase".

Yes, you are a perv. It doesnt look like a penis at all. But maybe theres some sort of academic reason behind your being a perv, I wouldnt be surprised if it was so, on this forum.

Well, what is certain - in academic terms - is that one never knows what people are actually talking about on this forum when they say "penis". :p

Looks like that candle was under heavy usage. You really must be a fan of the Christmas spirit.
:lol: To put it simply, i don't think that setting my home on fire by lighting said candle is a very good showcase of Christmas spirit. :p

@OF: yes, you are a perv. ;)