The new pic thread

I'm not stopping you from posting whatever you want, and I don't mean to start. Just don't be too surprised if your messages are received with less than stellar enthusiasm.

Also, I'm not here to be nice.

Thank you for making me feel so welcomed, you are really one hell of a host.

You shouldn't forget that Rahvin is not only the moderator here but also a member who has opinions so you can't really say he is a bad host because he has not used any of his magic moderating spells against you and I am pretty sure he will not do so as long as you do not offend the rules of this forum.

Anyways, his name is in the booklet of The Gallery (at least in the rerelease) so bow down :worship: ;)

:danceboy:

YOU...THAT IS MY SMILEY!!!!111oneoneeleven.....YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE IT.....NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO USE IT.....NO ONE......MY PRECIOUS.

It didn't even really fit in at that point. You destroy the whole meaning of that smiley.

:cry:

YOU...THAT IS MY SMILEY!!!!111oneoneeleven.....YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE IT.....NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO USE IT.....NO ONE......MY PRECIOUS.

It didn't even really fit in at that point. You destroy the whole meaning of that smiley.

:cry:

Suwat is right, i really have a knack for pissing people off :lol:

I apologize Matse, still...it did fit in ;)

Andy Mockinbird

Well, what is certain - in academic terms - is that one never knows what people are actually talking about on this forum when they say "penis". :p

Ah, this gem almost went unnoticed!

Well, those who have seen one in last couple of... years (?), sure do. The others should act like good old Ludwig - to sort of delimit it from without.

These are some pictures I took this month of the extensive christmas lighting along a river in Medellín, Colombia.

m03yk8.jpg

m05wa1.jpg

m09tg3.jpg

(see middle left)

@Mags: Very nice pics. I don't think i've seen such an amount of lighting before.
Neither had I. The river is decorated like that for 4 kms. And there's also lighting all over many streets and avenues.
I had heard that city being world famous for its lighting, and I had to see it for myself this year.

These are some other pictures I found on the internet from previous years:

800px-Alumbrados_del_Rio_2006-Medellin(11).JPG

dsc01566.jpg

medellinus2.jpg

central.jpg

plintus said:
Were you on drugs, cabron?
Speaking of drugs, Pablo Escobar was from Medellín, I believe..

Looks like that bit of trash we left behind the house after 2 straight weeks of partying 5 years ago.

As it was New Jersey, and state law requires recycling (bottles-plastic-paper go into a separate container), new tenants had to go thru entire pile to sort it out.

Yeas, us were troublemakers.

Was fun though...

Looks like that bit of trash we left behind the house after 2 straight weeks of partying 5 years ago.

As it was New Jersey, and state law requires recycling (bottles-plastic-paper go into a separate container), new tenants had to go thru entire pile to sort it out.

Yeas, us were troublemakers.

Was fun though...

Send me the pics from last Sunday :mad: