The new pic thread

Thanatos said:
are you from the south Dafne?
nope,i'm from sardinia which actually is an isle with a strong identity:many sardinian ppl don't even consider themselves italians.
and you?where are you from?
btw i love Dissection even if they remind me of bad days! :erk:

I'm from Mexico, and guess what? most mexicans don't consider themselves italian either :p

Dissection music rules, the rest of them..well...

@ GTranquillity @ King Chaos @ Dafne: Thanks!!! Yes, I had a studio of sorts. Two of the band members work at a professional cut & copy company, so they have these rooms with mixers, editing panels, monitor boxes...and among other things black screens, spotlights and reflectors, too. Perfect for me! Naturally, I used the available resources. My next band pictures will be less sophisticated again for lack of an own studio. ;)

@ GTranquillity: Oh, an IS lense. That would surely be a good investment. I imagine the 28-135 IS would be good for concerts, too. I think I will go and get it some day (when I'm rich and all, yeah).

Today we had it all... sun, snow and fog :)

2ec9b611.jpg

4856a76b.jpg

b2a985b7.jpg

378a76d9.jpg

ab9f6b9a.jpg

deb4f686.jpg

La Rocque said:
@ Gtranquillity - were having the same weather here - great photos as always

daviDT
here we have rain today but "just" 14/8 C:for us it's damn cold but i understand it isn't! :p anyway it (almost) never rain here except for every 5 years or so! :p
and yep wonderful pix! :) exp the plant's one :)

i cant just NOT comment on such photos... they are great, as usual. particularly love the last one

Very nice long exposure shorts, GT! I've been wanting to shoot fireworks at New Year, too, but so far I haven't gotten around to it.

This is me looking at the next door neighbours dog, cruiser:

IM000098.jpg

This is cruiser looking back:

cruiser-lookinat.jpg