The new pic thread

@hyena: i like it too. maybe you could also try highlights or smt? what about styling the front shorter hair with a bit of gel or wax on the ends? (yeah, i feel creative :p)

@everyone: wow! and i honestly thought i looked like shit.
@siren: highlights are a favorite of my mom's too, but i'm not really an enthusiast... on the other hand, i will most definitely try the wax option, still have tons of it from when i used to have a punky haircut. :)

hyena said:
@everyone: wow! and i honestly thought i looked like shit.
@siren: highlights are a favorite of my mom's too, but i'm not really an enthusiast... on the other hand, i will most definitely try the wax option, still have tons of it from when i used to have a punky haircut. :)
You're one of the fewq good people in the world. anyone with theire eyes open can see you are (you're)0 beautiful.
In all those pics you look ver very nice. Good job. Defintately try spiking your hair... it'll lookn goode. those who stand out make a difference [profound statementt attempt]/

Siren said:
@hyena: i like it too. maybe you could also try highlights or smt? what about styling the front shorter hair with a bit of gel or wax on the ends? (yeah, i feel creative :p)
yep great tip! :D and try red or mahogany highlights which i'm sure you'll be even better with!(and remember that MINE is a professional tip! ;) )

Dafne said:
yep great tip! :D and try red or mahogany highlights which i'm sure you'll be even better with!(and remember that MINE is a professional tip! ;) )
So you work as a hairdresser? :)

Dafne said:
yep,at least for now! :D
Cool, give me some tips on how to tend long hair. Mine is fairly long but the ends are getting more and more split. I would like to have it even longer, though.

Somber Soul said:
Cool, give me some tips on how to tend long hair. Mine is fairly long but the ends are getting more and more split. I would like to have it even longer, though.
Even the average Joe can tell you as much as to get them cut regularly (like, every 2 to 4 months maybe?), even if just the ends. Using a good conditioner helps as well, which means not buying the conditioner from a supermarket, basically.
Of course, I haven't gotten mine cut in a year and use crappy conditioners. No wonder the ends are like crap and my hair flies in my face all the time. *shrug*

TheFourthHorseman said:
Even the average Joe can tell you as much as to get them cut regularly (like, every 2 to 4 months maybe?), even if just the ends. Using a good conditioner helps as well, which means not buying the conditioner from a supermarket, basically.
it's not that easy and that's why almost all the ppl have split ends...
Somber Soul said:
of course you have to cut yr split ends :ill:
then
1.when brushing yr hair be aware to use the hairdryer not too hot and not too close to yr hair and be careful not to "tear" yr hair with the brush or the comb
2.spread the conditioner with care and not like if you are dealing with jam :p
3.go to the hairdresser's on a regular basis (and that's not for making more money!!! :p it's really the best treatment for yr hair! ;) cos all these tips may sounds stupid but no one is able to apply for them, dunno why! :loco: )

Yes, but do average Joes do anything to anywhere near perfection? As I said, that's just what I know, and I know little.
Meh, I don't really care about cutting them now, just a waste of money when I have to chop it all off in a year.

@ Dafne & FourthHorseman: Here's what I currently do to my hair --> I wash it every second or third day (usually the third day, if possible). I don't ever use a hairdryer, I rather walk around with wet hair for two hours. ;) When I comb the hair, I do it very slowly and from the ends to the top. This way I've reduced the amount of hairs that break (still, every time I comb myself some hairs stay in the comb). For washing, I currently use Fructis Long & Strong shampoo and conditioner. I also use Pantene from time to time. Along with those products, I also use some special repair cremes by the same companies. Oh, and I visit the hairdresser like every three to four months. Last time was at the beginning of December. Right after that, the hair looked great but now the ends have begun to split again. Of course, I can cut them off again but this would also mean that I'm "stuck" with my current length then.

King Chaos said:
You're one of the fewq good people in the world. anyone with theire eyes open can see you are (you're)0 beautiful.
In all those pics you look ver very nice. Good job. Defintately try spiking your hair... it'll lookn goode. those who stand out make a difference [profound statementt attempt]/
at first, i thought "wow!". then i remembered he was seriously drunk. :lol: