The new pic thread

Gtranquillity said:
e2d0713f.jpg
Gorgeous cat! Beautiful colors. Is she yours?

@mag: you look really, really good. i'm glad for your girlfriend. :)

and colombia looks nice, too.

@Mags: I agree with hyena, you look really, really good. I'm jealous of your gf. ;)

edit: i want that blue lizard! :eek:

Thanks, it really is beautiful. The lizard, for instance.. Those things are way too shy and speedy to allow anyone to take a good photo. I took the picture with digital zoom; the blue is unfortunately not as intense as it was in real life..

Your other compliments are too kind.

Siren said:
@Taliesin: you have to look closer... in the 6th pic... she's with friends :D
hahano.gif

Vattenfall.jpg

Vattenipark.jpg

Asiatisklook.jpg

Blommoriparken.jpg

Some vacation pics from the Edinburgh botanical garden, taken this summer. Unfortunately, due to the crappy nature of our scanner, they don't look quite as good on a computer as they actually are.

@Gtranq: That sunset pic is really amazing. I find it difficult to even conjure images that beautiful in my imagination, and you can photgraph it out of reality. wow.

@Mags: Place looks great. I bet you had a great time. I'm sitting here freezing my balls off and feeling nothing but envy :p .

@NL: That place looks perfectly quaint. It reminds me of this place called Golden Acre Park near where I live. I do love it there. I think your scanner did a fine job, the pictures are of excellent quality. Such great colours. I bet it would be great to shoot a film there.

well, that guy who is not tim takes the prize of "worst clothing of the year". seems like he picked a jacket, pants and tie completely at random. i bet he's wearing different socks too.