The new pic thread

@Somber Soul: That's pretty much what i do, but i don't take much care when combing and there's an insane amount of hair coming out, and i visit the hairdresser twice a year. And i also use styling products after washing and dyes.

Perhaps you could use a product with silicon for the ends..

@taliesin: if i have to take what i say while drunk as a benchmark for the truth, then i have to revise downwards any self-evaluation :p

wahl_super_taper_2000.jpg

They do wonders :D.

Nick

Siren said:
Perhaps you could use a product with silicon for the ends..
Many hairdressers say that silicone blocks your hair and one should avoid using products with silicone. It does give kinda shiny effect to your hair but it's not healthy in the long run.

@Loli: Hm, i didn't know that, thanks for sharing it! Seems like silicon is both unhealthy and expensive *throws it away* :D

Siren said:
@Loli: Hm, i didn't know that, thanks for sharing it! Seems like silicon is both unhealthy and expensive *throws it away* :D
Hehe, it's just something I've been told by many people (so called hair professionals). Occasionally I use products with silicone in them because of the "healthy and shiny effect" it gives. :D

Heh, a friend showed me that, too :p

I claim they wanted to go on a beertour all over Europe so it makes perfect sense!
See.. Belgium, then Cologne, only Munich is missing! Cheers!