The new pic thread

@Siren: Thanks! I think not, though. Thank you for sharing the flower pics but I think you're the one who needs to post more fotos of your person. :p I've already posted my share of ego pics at UM. I do believe it's your turn now, my dear. :)

By the way, thanks for the encouragement regarding the girlie shirts. Yep. Summer is on the way, so I will do that.

@Hitori: :D

@Idari: Cuuuuuuute kitty pic! You always come up with great cat shots. I love it! Thanks. :)

evil ;)

finntroll09.jpg

for all those finntroll fans here ;)

What's up with all the cats? Doesn't anyone else have a dog?

I don't dislike cats; I actually like them a lot. Had one growing up, in fact. I just think that dogs make better pets.

PS - This is my puppy, Gus....

PICT0102.jpg

PICT0100.jpg

....and my old girl, Connie....
PICT0057.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

Looking into your dogs eyes made me lapse out of consciousness, halucinate/dream about a female hedgehog called Michael Jackson trying to light a cigar and failing only to end with me waking up with my face pushed against my computer screen and a keyboard covered in dribble. Nice dog :)

Cats are better than Dogs imo because dogs can be threatening and loud and messy and smelly, where from my experience cats are like furniture that doesn't furnit and needs feeding. Cats own us all.

King Chaos said:
Looking into your dogs eyes made me lapse out of consciousness, halucinate/dream about a female hedgehog called Michael Jackson trying to light a cigar and failing only to end with me waking up with my face pushed against my computer screen and a keyboard covered in dribble. Nice dog :)
:)
I see you've received your special package from Amsterdam.

KC said:
Cats are better than Dogs imo because dogs can be threatening and loud and messy and smelly, where from my experience cats are like furniture that doesn't furnit and needs feeding. Cats own us all.
And that makes them more boring, in my opinion outweighing any of the negative qualities of dogs in general, and definitely preferring dogs.
wink.gif

MagSec4 said:
:)
I see you've received your special package from Amsterdam.
If i did I don't remember recieving it... Sadly this usually means I recieved
it :Spin:

And that makes them more boring, in my opinion outweighing any of
the negative qualities of dogs in general, and definitely preferring dogs.
wink.gif

Having a dog is like having a child with immense ADD around the house.
Cats are almost as smart as monkeys... Dogs are almost as smart as
goldfish. The only good thing about owning a dog is that you can make it do
tricks and therefore get this godlike satisfaction over your slaving beast.

KC said:
Cats are almost as smart as monkeys
hahano.gif

EDIT:
Oh, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against cats and I think they're cute little things.
I just prefer puppies :D
And I think dogs are more noble animals than cats.

EDIT2:
Wait, you know what? what the hell do I know. I have neither, and I'm in no position at this point to want to get one.

@wildfyr: thanks, but i don't think i'll be posting any pics soon. i did my share with that one gr1m n3cro tr00 picture Mags posted in another thread a while ago. :p
As for the shirts, no prob, i just said what i think. :)

@r2: your dog is so o_O

@the cats vs. dogs conversation: I prefer cats because they're smart and independent and can keep themselves clean. But i'm starting to really like dogs too, because a couple of times it happened that random dogs started being protective around me.

good points for cats: good-looking, sleek, small, soft.

good points for dogs: personable (it's not like cats don't have personalities, but they never let you know anything about it), caring, might be good-looking too.

Siren said:
@r2: your dog is so o_O

I think that pic is so cool, with that reflection.

Did you have to dissect sheep or cow eyes in your gross anatomy class? Two bonus points if you can name the stucture that causes a dog's eye to flash green-blue instead of red like in us human-types.... Hint: it's the same structure that makes a cat's eyes flash yellow....

And one more bonus point if you name it's purpose.

DragonLady1 said:
hm so here's another one from the friday gig, its naglfar :)

naglfar13.jpg

hairy chaos there ;)

That's an awesome shot! :worship:

r2: Nice canine fotos. I really like that one Spike posted before, too. The ears! ^_^ I love both cats and dogs. Puppies and kittens are especially adorable. Cats are usually lower maintenance than dogs, though.

Siren: Saw that pic. Nice shot! But it's only one. You should post more. :p
idari: Your cats do rule. You are blessed. Thank you for sharing your sweetpeas with us.
DragonLady: That Naglfar hair shot RULES! Thanks.
Taliesin & King: Thank you both for your earlier compliments. My sincere apologies for neglecting to mention that before. :oops: