The new pic thread

sentenced were amazing!!!! never saw such a good gig of them, I was very disappointed at summer breeze but the one at rockhard was great, played lots of old songs like "nepenthe" and even my favorite song "the rain comes falling down" ... very intense show and great lights, got some good pics of that :)

accept was not my cup of tea, yeah they played "balls to the walls" but whatever, I didnt watch them really...

@solefald: I thought you mean the hoodie on the last pic, the Haven/ Indifferent Suns one is a Longsleeve, but also have the hoodie... ;)

Sentenced were cool, but I prefer other bands. Accept... Too drunk to fuck... ohm... listen! Already had enough that time, and then we decided to do this after show party you can see on the last pic...

idari: North America has wagtails. This one is a White Wagtail. [Photo: Courtesy of Duke Univesity]

ww3390.jpg

Damn... those pics look so good! I liked the first one the most!

Maybe a silly question, but I have to ask. How do you get a background blurry and a flower picture so sharp and bright? I mean, is it a special trick one uses or is it just that what's not so close to the camera turns out blurry? I have always been impressed by that difference... so blurry and so sharp...aaargh, beautiful!

TheNewBuild said:
Damn... those pics look so good! I liked the first one the most!

Maybe a silly question, but I have to ask. How do you get a background blurry and a flower picture so sharp and bright? I mean, is it a special trick one uses or is it just that what's not so close to the camera turns out blurry? I have always been impressed by that difference... so blurry and so sharp...aaargh, beautiful!

Thanks for your kind words :oops:
As for your (not at all silly) question... This article might be helpful: http://www.photoxels.com/tutorial_aperture.html