my babies begging for candy :p

masi-ja-jal2kor.jpg

...sleepy...
masinukkuu.jpg

my gorgeous :)

lirppakorj.jpg

P2020010.jpg

omakoto.jpg

@Gtranq: I'm a bit late, but I just wanted to thank you for your recommendation, it was really helpful :)

@TNB: Tack, och du skriver bra svenska också :)

Northern Lights said:
@TNB: Tack, och du skriver bra svenska också :)

Man får tacka tillbaka... kunde inte låta bli :)

@Idari - I know you already know, but veeeeery nice cats you have there.... *strokes* And your dog is so cute too... :)

@MagS: Cool pics! Nice reflections.

@Northern Lights: Thanks for the info about the birds. And those Swedish trees....gaaaah! Beautiful.

@Siren: That's an interesting desktop image. Pretty cool.

@hyena: The pope looks like Joe Pesci in the foto you posted. :p

@idari: !! Excellent animal pics !! :) What kind of bird is that? And the ant shots...WOW! You've given me an idea. Thanks. :) Mega-cute kitties, too, but I wouldn't expect anything less for one of your pets. ;-) Also, is that your home with the pool? It's very lovely.

@DragonLady1 & Gtranquillity: Awesome stuff as usual. :)

King Chaos said:
So cute. Actually good pictures too santu. The ants picture is intense, I have no clue
how you got so close and kept focus, you crazy! The cat hug reminds me of this
amazing video clip I saw the other day where this cat gives a dog a massage. It's incredible!!!
http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00570.wmv check it out.
:)
Hah, that video is great. My cat does that all the time. She has an old shirt in my bed that she always "massages" with her paws and sucks on the fabric. Usually cats who've been separated from their mother too early tend to do that.

TheNewBuild said:
@Idari - I know you already know, but veeeeery nice cats you have there.... *strokes* And your dog is so cute too... :)
Oh i know ;) But it's always nice to hear that someone else thinks that too :)

Wildfyr said:
@idari: !! Excellent animal pics !! :) What kind of bird is that? And the ant shots...WOW! You've given me an idea. Thanks. :) Mega-cute kitties, too, but I wouldn't expect anything less for one of your pets. ;-) Also, is that your home with the pool? It's very lovely.
That bird is a wagtail. Don't know about other countries, but it's very common in finland. Yeah, that's my gorgeous home :) And the pics don't even show half of it.

@idari: awwww at the ants - they freak me out a bit -, but the cats are immensely cute. today one of the neighborhood cats was idling in the sun in my patio, and he would really had made great pic material but i don't have a camera. :p eh well.

@wildfyr: :lol: :lol: yeah he does indeed. i didn't think of it, but now that you said it, it makes perfect sense.

what types of camera's do you use idari and dragonlady1? are they the same cameras gtranquility uses? (the Olympus C740 and a Canon EOS 300D?)

Nice pics. I too own the indifferent suns haven T-shirt, it's weird seeing it on someone else. I agree with rahv about the captions :lol: in particular
"The best security ever":lol:
and "We didn't sleep the whole night" ;)
haha, very good.

quick question... Who was on stage in the picture of you and Caroline? They are getting what seems to be a full metal salute.