The new pic thread

@rahve: but poor boy, poor poor boy... :lol:

oh, and this guy contributed to save my life:

indagine_gr.jpg

considering that he's dead, that's no mean feat to accomplish.

NL: Excellent shots. That snail pic is great. I love it! Keep 'em coming.

idari: :) Thank you. She's beautiful, and so is the landscape.

Rusty: Judging the reaction from the crowd it seems like you should post more ego pics. :p

DragonLady1: Wow. That's a great landscape shot, too. And that metalcamp stage looks massive! Glad you had a good time. And your ego pics are appreciated as well. I like the new avatar. Good work, my dear. :)

Here's my contribution for the day:

The%20Doors%20Jim%20Morrison%20%281%29.jpg

just because... :D

wildfyr: Thank you very much! :) Encouragement is always pleasant, especially when you're just starting out... I used to take a lot of landscape pictures earlier but I've found it's more of a challenge now with camera which works best when you poke around with the settings and the manual controls... but I'm enjoying the learning process.

And now for something completely different (well not quite); I shall clog the thread with some recent favourites of mine...

From the café at Kronhusen in Göteborg:
09121103.jpg

09121425.jpg

From around here:
04144820.jpg

04142859.jpg

10155257.jpg

wild & idari, thanx for the sweet words :)
northern lights, that bee pics is AMAZING!!!! and I wanna go back to göteborg too *sigh*

so here is the first part of the festival this weekend... more on my page and even more to come (lots of metalcamp pics too btw)

Anathema
anathema17.jpg

Floodland
floodland04.jpg

Lacrimas Profundere
lacrimasprofundere09.jpg

Apoptygma Berzerk
apoptygmaberzerk10.jpg

The 69 Eyes
the69eyes14.jpg

Subway To Sally
subwaytosally06.jpg

Lacrimosa
lacrimosa14.jpg

Apocalyptica
apocalyptica15.jpg

fireangel said:
The 69 Eyes look kinda... worn :( Maybe a bit too much Rock´n Roll lifestyle after all.
I´d seen some of them hanging out at other bands gigs couple of times, and then I already thought that besides Bazie, the others looks like ghosts of themselves, but now it really seems not_good anymore. :erk:

In recent years, Timo-Timo always appeared like he´d not dyed, but painted his hair :D
They look like ghosts because they're 40 year olds who are trying to be 20 :/