The new pic thread

@NL: The new stuff looks great! As everyone else has already mentioned, the bee in the flower shot is fantastic. The trellis roses are really nice, too. It must be a quite a lovely café.

@DL1: You're welcome. Your new performance shots are all superb, but that's not unusual. ;) Your work is very consistent and inspiring.

@idari: :erk:

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you like :) The bug in the flower is my proudest moment yet...

DL: great concert pics as always, and the Apocalyptica one made me laugh. Talk about passion... :D

wildfyr: those bee shots are beautiful! And that's quite an interesting looking flower.

Northern Lights said:
wildfyr: those bee shots are beautiful! And that's quite an interesting looking flower.

Thank you! It should be obvious that I don't know horticulture and the proper names for most flowers and shrubs. I just name all my files "flowers_date_number.jpg" or "shrubbery_date_number.jpg" :dopey: Had to look up the purple flowers, though, since you mentioned it. Oddly enough they're known as the purple coneflower. :D

back from kaltenbach open air, what a hell of a drunk party... here me at headbanging (look at the girlie ;) )
IMG_1540.jpg

:lol: This is a good morning. That's the first time I've seen that girlie DL1, and I have to say it looks totally awesome :headbang: . It also looks like the Cephalic Carnage guitarist is sitting behind you (guy in the Slayer shirt)... Is this confirmable?

And that pic from Hatesphere: :tickled: Badass!

Wildfyr: That pic :eek: ... The plant has such sharp colours, it really does look amazing.

Some pics from Nummirock. Sorry if these are big but I do not know how to make them smaller. :/

Arrival.
PICT1380.JPG

Midsummer morning at 5 a.m.
PICT1384.JPG

My beautiful friend.
PICT1392.JPG

Another beauty on the left.
PICT1414.JPG

Hey girls really cool pics :D

I feel like I should take some pictures to give something back to y'all, as you keep me so entertained with all this festival and insect stuff... but unfortunately I can't find my camera... Unprofessional? *Nods for you*

Looking uber hot too guys and gals. Keep it up.