The new pic thread

I know u from the forum of suidakra
@diana, beautiful pics and place! (btw didnt forget to answer ur mail, just had no time before leaving to the festival)
so here is some new stuff from this weekends earthshaker fest
IMG_1604.jpg

me with mat sinner and jorn lande (featuring a dark tranquillity gilrie, this should make mikael happy as he is a fan of jorn and I can relate, what a great singer, I'm impressed!)
masterplan08.jpg

and here u go, masterplan live! more coming soon :)

Gtranquillity: Thanks! The outdoor stuff will be up in a couple of weeks. You have some very nice photos as well :cool:

A few In Flames photos:

InFlames0020.jpg

InFlames0027.jpg

InFlames0163.gif

Ozzfest off-date, they played 20 songs. This was a great show! :headbang:

A few pictures from the top of a mountain in Ireland. There is a stone caern there which is amazing to see. We had enough trouble climbing the mountain with no packs, so I'm always amazed to see such a huge construction up there.

The last one is of my friend Andy who had a motorcycle accident last week and is very ill in hospital at the moment.

Dave

no they dont ;) well transport was mostly rather cheap as some friends were driving and we shared the sprit costs, lodging is mostly camping, this time hotel but it wasnt that expensive. it works somehow... tho I really spend lots of money at the metalmarket at earthshaker, they had so many cool things there and I'm sure it will be the same in wacken *help* lol

distantsundave said:
A few pictures from the top of a mountain in Ireland. There is a stone caern there which is amazing to see. We had enough trouble climbing the mountain with no packs, so I'm always amazed to see such a huge construction up there.

The last one is of my friend Andy who had a motorcycle accident last week and is very ill in hospital at the moment.

Dave

Hope your friend gets better. Out of curiosity, which mountain? I've been to Ireland twice in recent history (both about 3-5 years ago - fuzzy memory :p) so I may have actually been near there.

~kov.

Kovenant84 said:
Hope your friend gets better. Out of curiosity, which mountain? I've been to Ireland twice in recent history (both about 3-5 years ago - fuzzy memory :p) so I may have actually been near there.

~kov.

It's part of the Wicklow mountain range due South of Dublin. About 15 km as the crow flies to the "Hell Fire Club" and Lord Massey's forest.

Dave

@dave: aaaah, dublin... :) i was in stillorgan for a while in my day. and i was in cork last year, but that was business, not discovering the world.

i really hope that your friend gets well soon.

I bet she had a blast of a good time.

Hur hur hur. :)

Symphorce :headbang: :kickass:!!! Once again, your pics entertain me Caro. Thanks very much.

hey Dave, those pics really remind me of this one time me and my brother scrambled this mountain in the Lake District. All I can say is wow really. Nature at its best and most awe inspiring. Thanks for sharing :).

I was walking around Toronto yesterday looking for something to take photos of, and my photo-radar led me to what seems to be a very big garden (in Toronto?! Who would have thought!!).....:

music-garden0061.gif

music-garden0039.gif

music-garden0042.gif

music-garden0049.gif

music-garden10007.gif

DragonLady1 said:
hm I think they would look better if not saved as gif but as jpg files, the weird resolution somehow destroys the magic of it :(

You are absolutely right about that. I hate using GIF files for my photos, but unless I want them to be small, I dont have much choice (Photobucket resizes files over 250K):ill: