The new pic thread

thanx :)
omg that sounds frightening, I think I would have been really afraid if it wouldnt just move away.

here are more pics from metalcamp:
Children Of Bodom
childrenofbodom02.jpg

Therion
therion20.jpg

Thunderstorm
thunderstorm01.jpg

Exciter
exciter10.jpg

Yea class photo :) I just had a look at some photos my friend made last weekend when he had a couple of internet friends over from a project he's working on... and all Im saying is: Women shouldnt be allowed to so painfully attractive.. even though it's a good sort of pain.. lol

It's not unless she took part in one of those makeover reality TV shows, and the outfit is hilarious below waist. Nice breasts at least.[/chauvinist]

IRON MAIDEN:

Iron_Maiden_0086.jpg

Iron_Maiden_0062.jpg

Iron_Maiden_0032.jpg

Taken Aug 3rd @ Molson [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Amphitheatre, Toronto[/font]
:worship::headbang:

Is that a jelly fish? *runs away*

Those things hurt.

Sweden looks pretty, hopefully I will be able to visit there next summer while I'm in Europe!

Apart from the fact that i don't understand why those old geezers from Iron Maiden need to wear their own band's t-shirts (shameless plug or they can't afford to buy other shirts?), the guy in the first pic really looks like he's doing his stretching exercises while thinking "damn, this hurts, i know i shouldn't have missed my ballet classes for 5 days in a row". :D

@NL: great pic of baby ducky you got there. :)

@marduk: you can call it a seagull or a seal or a pink elephant, if you like.
and you can also argue its exact biological age, and whether it's preschool or not, for all i care.
it will always be a baby ducky in my eyes. :p

@Human Desert: And is there a picture you were referring to?

However, I have no need to explain our relationship "rules" to you or to anyone else for that matter but since you keep bringing up the issue over and over again and it's getting annoying, for your information: we have an open relationship to certain extent.