The new pic thread

^^Whoa^^ o_O

@NL: Thanks for the new Swedish views. That bird shot is GREAT!! I love when you can see their little webbed feet pushing them along while they're swimming. :tickled:

@Phyrexia: The beer containers were not any Ozzfest merch booth item afaik. They're what the Miller Beer tent personnel at the Tinley Park Tweeter Center were using in which to serve their large-sized tap beer...@ ten bucks each! My sister was drinking Mike's Hard Lemonaid and they were $7.25 a bottle, which is fucking ridiculous, yet we the people still plunk down our $$ for the over-priced alcohol, soft drinks, WATER and food.

As an aside, back in my formative years of festival show-going we were allowed to bring in our own food and beverages as long as the beverages were not contained inside cans or glass bottles. Oh how times have changed, though, and not for the better for the common folk. But for the food, beverage, and other CORPORATIONS it's wider profit margins. FUCK THEM!

Lolita Vampiriá said:
@Human Desert: And is there a picture you were referring to?

However, I have no need to explain our relationship "rules" to you or to anyone else for that matter but since you keep bringing up the issue over and over again and it's getting annoying, for your information: we have an open relationship to certain extent.
PICT1385.JPG

Like i already said, not my type of marriage/relationship, but whatever. At least my own relationship is better than that.

She is not a guy.
Kissing a friend makes you a bad person?

Your relationship is better than mine? How interesting and wise thing to say. Holier than thou attitude rules.

Oh, well she looks like a guy.

Ask first? You asked me to show the pic.

Well, what i meant by that is that my boyfriend's more than enough for me, and i'm more than enough for him, so we don't need to mess around with others. But i've noticed that a lot of people can't be with only one person.

@Phyrexia: Yes indeed it is :D it had pretty colours! And yeah, I'd say the west coast is definitely worth seeing. Those pictures were from Strömstad, close to the Norwegian border.

@Siren: Yes, it is a very cute baby ducky seagull :D Thank you

@wildfyr: Thanks :) It just looked so gorgeous as it was swimming around in the harbour I had to have it... :p Oh, and I definitely agree with you on the price of food at festivals, at Metaltown you weren't allowed to bring in bottles of any kind. You could buy a bottle of water from one of the stands though, which I did and carried around with me. Then I left the festival area to eat (needed to sit indoors) and came back again. And yep, I had to give away the bottle of water I had previously bought within the festival area...

Today, another excursion, this time to gorgeous awesome Torpa, a keep dating back to the 14th century.

The house:
07132319.jpg

The views:

07113901.jpg

07115205.jpg

And a happy cow out on pasture on these grounds! (unfortunately a bit small thanks to photobucket)
Ko.png

Human Desert: I am well aware but I thought I've seen at least some semi-decent posts from you somewhere so I haven't ignored anyone. Guess I was wrong then. Ignored.

Northern Lights: Very nice pictures! I love the first one. I wish I had a proper camera :/

Northern Lights said:
@wildfyr: Thanks :) It just looked so gorgeous as it was swimming around in the harbour I had to have it... :p Oh, and I definitely agree with you on the price of food at festivals, at Metaltown you weren't allowed to bring in bottles of any kind. You could buy a bottle of water from one of the stands though, which I did and carried around with me. Then I left the festival area to eat (needed to sit indoors) and came back again. And yep, I had to give away the bottle of water I had previously bought within the festival area...

Today, another excursion, this time to gorgeous awesome Torpa, a keep dating back to the 14th century.

The house:
07132319.jpg

The views:

07113901.jpg

07115205.jpg

And a happy cow out on pasture on these grounds! (unfortunately a bit small thanks to photobucket)
Ko.png

WOW! The cloud reflections on the water are IMMENSE! Oh man, excellent shots. :worship:

Your farm animals looks so happy and content, too, but that's because the Swedish people are very intelligent and caring. We may catch up someday soon I hope.

Again, thanks for sharing your world with us. I, for one, appreciate it very much.

Human Desert said:
@ Krypton: Did you know the 'ignore' button exists?

that's not good enough. because many times I'll just be browsing without logging in (like when I'm at a different computer or whatever), so I cant help but see this shit. one of you has to be the "better woman" and avoid getting into this stupid, tired discussions- or at least forcing many innocent bystanders to witness them again and again and again.

how many times can idari imply that she and her boyfriend are much happier than poor misguided lolita? WHY do you even bother to deffend yourself from pointless spiteful teenage attacks, lolita?

JUST LET IT GO, both of you, it's childish (no, we don't care who started it) and nasty and most importantly- boring. it's old. good god. if you hate each other so much, at least have the fucking courage to say these things to one another in person, instead of making indirect accusations and agressions on an internet forum.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
but since you keep bringing up the issue over and over again

i can't seem to find the post this message is addressing... human desert's posts before this - as far as i can see - were about some girl in an outfit only thefourthorseman had the courage to call ridiculous. ;) where was the reference to lolita and her relationship? :err:

however, the fight's indeed petty. you both seem to love your respective relationships, it should be enough to stop comparisons and recriminations. if you want to discuss whether open ltr's can be as satisfying as strictly monogamous ltr's or not, you can do it with more style than this. also, posting someone's pictures without their explicit or implicit consent is tasteless even if they're stored somewhere else for everyone to see.

@rahvin: i know that i have zero credibility because of what i am currently listening to, but actually there was a jab at lolita's marriage in one of hd's previous posts.

@ gtrabquillity: thanks i will try but i have to host the pictures somewhere thzn! i remember now i did it on another forum before... but a long time ago!

glande_couloir_petit.jpg

glande_escaliers_petit.jpg

thats me! i was supposed to work my guitar at a guitar camp but i didnt like playing scales all the day for the first 2 days so i was just hanging around in the corridor, doing nothing...

Hitori said:
that's not good enough. because many times I'll just be browsing without logging in (like when I'm at a different computer or whatever), so I cant help but see this shit. one of you has to be the "better woman" and avoid getting into this stupid, tired discussions- or at least forcing many innocent bystanders to witness them again and again and again.

how many times can idari imply that she and her boyfriend are much happier than poor misguided lolita? WHY do you even bother to deffend yourself from pointless spiteful teenage attacks, lolita?

JUST LET IT GO, both of you, it's childish (no, we don't care who started it) and nasty and most importantly- boring. it's old. good god. if you hate each other so much, at least have the fucking courage to say these things to one another in person, instead of making indirect accusations and agressions on an internet forum.
No wonder you're like that, since you're just like Lolita. You cheated on your boyfriend too.

@ rahvin & hyena: Am i not allowed to say that a marriage that includes cheating both ways is not a marriage i'd want to be in? I wasn't talking about Lolita's marriage, i was talking about all marriages like that. Hers was just an example.