The new pic thread

.:tInUvIeL:.: That looks like a good foto to me. I've seen vines similar to that growing on a noise barrier wall along a local expressway. Thanks for sharing your foto and don't hesitate to share more.

DragonLady1: Thanks for posting your Stockholm pics. Great stuff there. 2GB must be nice. I have a fraction of that on my server and I've nearly filled it up a lot of low-grade crap - mostly the old stuff taken with disposable cameras. I'm all too familiar with no photopits and "fighting" for a better spots up front, too. Crowd type and density are a couple other important issues to consider other than the lighting. I've noticed I get easily flustered and tend to have bad foto sessions when the crowd is dense and bullish, like many metal crowds. Better band foto output happens for me when: I'm as close as possible to the stage, the lighting is good, the batteries are fresh and fully charged, and most of all, when I feel comfortable during the shoot.

Daphne: Thanks!

plintus: Nice workstation.

Human Desert: Thanks for the link. Those are some excellent cat in midair shots. Whoever took those must be very quick with the button!

I just have to post this one, its so funny ;)

sb1.jpg

me playing stupid at summer breeze trying some funny clothes...

wildfyr said:
Excellent pics once again, ladies. Thanks for sharing them. :)

Here are a couple of pics taken behind the wheel yesterday, one in the morning and one at night.

five lanes in the same direction .. that´s pretty much.

The sticker is classic :D

img06857wa.jpg

Bosse... knows all about partying. (Oh, I don't support the fur industry in any way.) This thing once belonged to a friend of my brother, she still has it's twin, Sigismund...

img06884ld.jpg

Hector, the mumified rat. We found this poor thing inside the wall to our barn.

Stabbie said:
Bosse... knows all about partying. (Oh, I don't support the fur industry in any way.) This thing once belonged to a friend of my brother, she still has it's twin, Sigismund...

Woooow. I like the pen in the shot for the scale effect. :tickled:

Stabbie said:
Hector, the mumified rat. We found this poor thing inside the wall to our barn.

o_O Very interesting images, Stabbie. Thanks for sharing.

King Chaos said:
6800504_l.jpg

... Just thought it was funny... Im actually shielding a fire work from rain and wind so my friend can light it. Really doesn't look like it though.

This thread has just got even gayer :dopey: Oh yeah! Can I come make bonfires with ur mates?

You are shielding your "fire work" from "wind and rain" so your "friend" can light it? Clever.. you dont want your fire work to shrink in the cold wind :)

Nice to see you around again mate btw :p

Kickass pics as always DL1.

@Plintus: haha, my friends would be so happy to know you want to "build bonfires" with them :)

@Tal: yeah I'm still around, just run out of things to say for a while. I'd have never dreamt that lighting a firework could end up an inuendo :lol:... gah.

fireangel: Sorry I missed your reply before. The two left lanes in both of those shots are left-hand turn lanes. However, some expressways around here have 4 and 5 lanes in each direction...and they still get congested at peak traffic hours. :ill:

Stabbie: okaay. By the way, what does Sigismund mean?

plintus: Quit yer gay bitchin' and post a pic. :p

King Chaos: Uh huh. Mmmkay. Sure. Sure. ;-)

DL1: Breathtaking once again, especially that second one. Fabulous clarity on that one. Wow. \m/