The new pic thread

wildfyr said:
plintus: Quit yer gay bitchin' and post a pic. :p

On your command :D //from a BHG gig :wave:

1.jpg

wildfyr said:
Stabbie: okaay. By the way, what does Sigismund mean?
Stabbie said:
It's an old Scandinavian name, don't know if it actually means anything. It might, but I don't think so...
Sigismund is an extended form of Sigmund which came from the Old Norse sigr meaning victory, and mundr meaning protector. *pats behindthename.com*

fireangel said:
Plintus looks a bit like he´d be related to Rusty :)
Has Plintus offended you in some way? :erk: The poor man.

On a serious note, I don't see it at all. He looks much, much more like Steven Wilson than me.

fireangel said:
I hadn´t thought of Steven Wilson, but now that you mention it, there is some remote connection ;)
I saw some resemblance in your facial expressions, very fine and a bit shy, plus the dark hair :)

haha, no Wilson for me, just John Lennon and Kid Rock... and Chester Bennington... and a guy from Snapshot... and one time I heard "WALLACE!!! WILLIAM WALLACE!!!!!!"... but that was 2 am and we all were piss drunk... and I didn't know the guy who said that. Probably had smth blue on my face :D

Plintus and I should have grabbed a pic with the band and r2 at the last NYC show, and then he could have had a pic up earlier :p

I'm gonna have to see who else I can meet up with at the next show. Perhaps we can all play WoW with the band afterwards :p

~kov.

i'm so never going to be as proud of any other man as i was of him. :erk:

papa.jpg

yeah, and sorry for being gothic and melancholic and stuff.

@plintus: Got a license to fly those birds? :p Hmm... You do remind me of someone already mentioned in another post in this thread. I think if you get some round wire or metal rimmed glasses you'll look like Lennon in his prime even more.

@fireangel: Ok, I won't. ;-)

@Phyrexia: Very cool pics. Thanks for posting them!

@hyena: Is that a foto of your dad?

@Venenum Veritas: M-m-m-m-metal shop, eh? Where's the pic of your project? :)