The new pic thread

It has been ages since I last posted a pic of myself, so today I got an excuse to do so:
horna-shirt.jpg

-received with mail, kindly sent by mister Shatraug himself. I had been looking for their shirts for couple of years already.

Hitori said:
these are pics of my lovely CUTE (not freaky) dog, and my grandparents' chihuahua. with my sister, some sunny day not so long ago

Adorable dogs!

:Spin:

The Bringer said:
Wow, those George Bush pictures are horrible. How could such a man be in charge of the USA?

Don't worry: he thinks he's in charge of Canada :D And we are quite sane to be handling shit on our own :dopey:

@the bush bashers: this is NOT mean to be political - but you fucking wish you were hanging out with all these world leaders. if only for the food and the sleepovers. if only.

He DOES think he is incharge of Canada.

A statement was released by government officials of Canada saying "Although we did not join the illegal US war in Iraq, we do support what they are fighting for." Baaahhaahahaha! We are so smart :p

@Dafne: Thanks for posting the Minoan art. Cool stuff!

@DragonLady1: You capture some of the most unique facial expressions ever to be fotographed. I continue to be delighted and amazed by your highly inspirational work.

@Necromancy and Hitori: You have adorable pets. Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

@Human Desert: That goes for you too, but I don't mind telling you again.

@Naku: Cool pic. Nice to see your smiling face again. :D Is that a bear skin on the wall in the background?