The new pic thread

mags.jpg

Yes, you guessed right: that's Mr. Mags. :Smokedev:

thanks King Chaos

@Misanthrope
im the one with the mohawk

... :p it wasnt a straight edge mark! everyone got that mark when they went in, it meant they had paid and could leave the bar and come back without paying again

and no, thats my best friend, im the other girl (asi que si me ves en la calle podras saludarme. o no. )

Hitori said:
thanks King Chaos

@Misanthrope
im the one with the mohawk

... :p it wasnt a straight edge mark! everyone got that mark when they went in, it meant they had paid and could leave the bar and come back without paying again

and no, thats my best friend, im the other girl (asi que si me ves en la calle podras saludarme. o no. )

Yo no salgo a la calle.

Anyway, tell that bartender that the sxe joke was only funny for about 5 minutes 5 years ago.

EDIT: Your friend looks familiar to me, has she ever been to local metal gigs? Cant put my finger on it but she looks familiar to me

what sxe joke? a friend and i were the ones making the x's, i knew about straight edge but that sillyness never reached our city i think, so it totally escaped our minds that it could be related to that. next time we will make circles, ok?

and no, my friend has never come to any gig with me, she doesnt like metal. must be from somewhere else.

@siren
thanks, btw

Hitori said:
what sxe joke? a friend and i were the ones making the x's, i knew about straight edge but that sillyness never reached our city i think, so it totally escaped our minds that it could be related to that. next time we will make circles, ok?

and no, my friend has never come to any gig with me, she doesnt like metal. must be from somewhere else.

@siren
thanks, btw

If you're talking about Monterrey believe me: it reached and in a sad fucking way too.

But in any case fair enough.

Blue Moon said:
As I come here every six months nowadays, it's not necessarily relevent to post a pic, but then, what the hey.

The irony (if that really is the right word in this situation?) Inherent in that one statement alone is astounding. :lol: Unless of course you've undergone a name change recently.

Oh, and your user location rawks.

Actually, nice sig for that matter too!

I guess if things are true to form, I should be checking out the website in your sig as well, no? ;)

Anyway, night all. :wave: