The new pic thread

It's said that you can't naturally decrease body fat percentage after you reach certain age (with normal metabolism and shtuff), so you get pretty much stuck with that minimum for the rest of your life. Some study said that.

do you remeber what the age was?

Just got this in the mail. It's not a DT shirt, I know but this is definitely one of the nicest designs I've ever seen. Love it!

BurstLazarus.jpg

if you don't like Burst's style, don't bother. I mean if for you Origo was a piece of crap, don't buy Lazarus Bird, it's in the same vein: progressive/stoner/metalcore, very atmospheric, very intense. Personally, I love it, great album.

We partied last night. This one is taken around dawn, when I still could keep one of the eyes open... it's Ughi on the floor:

nikki06.jpg

We were supposed to be in Chicago right now seeing In Flames... well, last night was pretty cool.

It's said that you can't naturally decrease body fat percentage after you reach certain age (with normal metabolism and shtuff), so you get pretty much stuck with that minimum for the rest of your life. Some study said that.

Bullshit, I decreased my body fat percentage significantly when I was 24.

Bullshit, I decreased my body fat percentage significantly when I was 24.

It's not a 100% true rule - the study concluded that, and there always will be exceptions. And - good for you: I did the same thing as well, and it was pretty hard to get rid of fat just eating right things and exercising =).

You can decrease it all you want but... I mean, after a certain age, it's different for everyone, it takes a lot of exercise to maintain a decent body fat percentage. I run like thirty miles a week (plus the rest of my workout), and it's not just changing your eating habits to lose fat. It's very deliberate eating... you have to watch what kind of proteins and carbs you consume, otherwise you get wrecked. When I was a teenager I'd eat McDonalds and KFC for lunch and dinner, and then spend 5-6 hours playing basketball and I was a beast. But now... if I eat a cheeseburger for lunch instead of downing yogurt and granola, the empty carbs and crappy saturated fat do nothing to help me get through a run. If I don't eat enough protein after a heavy workout, just walking hurts all over...

My new loved ones:
Two Monitor Audio RS 8 and an Onkyo TX-SR 507. An RS LCR Center and two BR 1 Rear loudspeakers are to follow. Sound is awesome. And not just your every day awesome, but an honest truly actually awesome-meaning awesome.

Matse, you should put these nice little things to good use and invite the board to a world-class DT listening session :) I'll bring some beer ;D

They sound even better than they look. They are developed more for calmer music and do best with that, but the DT sound has improved a lot as well.

Of course everyone who wishes to visit me is invited, but please leave your beer at home. It cannot compete with ours here anyways.

The sticker is just still on since, unlike the loudspeakers, I ordered the amplifier without prelistening, just by reading about its sound, so I wanted to keep the option open to send it back (in Germany you can give any almost any product back in the first 14 days if you don't like it). I do love it though, so it'll go off.

Oh and it is passé not passe', that is an "accent aigu" :p
Please don't correct everything I write the wrong way in English now.

They sound even better than they look. They are developed more for calmer music and do best with that, but the DT sound has improved a lot as well.

Of course everyone who wishes to visit me is invited, but please leave your beer at home. It cannot compete with ours here anyways.

The sticker is just still on since, unlike the loudspeakers, I ordered the amplifier without prelistening, just by reading about its sound, so I wanted to keep the option open to send it back (in Germany you can give any almost any product back in the first 14 days if you don't like it). I do love it though, so it'll go off.

Oh and it is passé not passe', that is an "accent aigu" :p
Please don't correct everything I write the wrong way in English now.

Awesome man, glad to hear that.

Didn't know about the country-wide return policy, but I sure wish the USA had that.

Oh and sorry about the accent mark, my one year of French failed to teach me about how to properly type those in accurately.

I'll leave your english alone. :lol:

I've been spamming all available online outlets with this, so it's time to "unleash the fury" on these board. Broken pick, broken string and a broken nose in our Kiss of Death video (I be fucking with tha bass and just looking cool:D):

Last edited by a moderator: