The new pic thread

6.jpg
Nah, this is nothing compared to Matse's pic.

@villain: i went to a restaurant called nokka recently, but had i known it meant "beak" i would have changed reservations.

I believe it can also mean "tip" of a cape or some such geographical feature (promontory?). I don't really know the correct terminology (on any language), but look at Siren's photos and you'll get the point. Unless the restaurant was specialized on ducks and the like, I'd guess its name was probably taken from its location.

-Villain

@villains: there were no ducks to speak of. :) but yeah, promontory would make sense, as it's on the tip of a peninsula.

@suwat: you obviously confused whoever was taking the picture, he didn't know if he should shoot the subject on the left or the one on the right. :p
nice pic, you look tranquil. :)

So the two kids blocking the main subject are either too early or the sole attendants of the gig. I see.

I laughed. Welcome to America Hyena, now get out. :p Only kidding.

...Not really. We don't like yer kind here. Gain some weight, develop a southern drawl, and claim Pantera is the best band in the existence of the world except for Jesus' metal band that now plays in Heaven but once played on Earth (with Dimebag on lead, Jesus plays bass of course). Then we'll talk.

Incidentally, if you think that is fat, you've seen nothing. Go to a Wal-Mart in the midwest. WIN!

I laughed. Welcome to America Hyena, now get out. :p Only kidding.

...Not really. We don't like yer kind here. Gain some weight, develop a southern drawl, and claim Pantera is the best band in the existence of the world except for Jesus' metal band that now plays in Heaven but once played on Earth (with Dimebag on lead, Jesus plays bass of course). Then we'll talk.

Incidentally, if you think that is fat, you've seen nothing. Go to a Wal-Mart in the midwest. WIN!

You know, I do like Pantera. :lol:

edit: great pic, Ughi.