The News Thread

yea, there are some ridiculous ones in there. "thinks that all life is sacred" lol. so generous and so giving. The other side was pretty on point though.

Here's a better one though ...

3d8f3fb1f0967b7bfe54c7359147255b--hurt-feelings-a-real-man.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
oh yes, because that can only be applied to the "higher class" liberals, right? And yes a shit load of middle-class lefties still take advantage of the government and us every chance they get, handouts included. I'm surrounded by them here.

oh yes, because that can only be applied to the "higher class" liberals, right? And yes a shit load of middle-class lefties still take advantage of the government and us every chance they get, handouts included. I'm surrounded by them here.

Liberals seem to highly skew between high SES whites and low SES minorities.

The upper-class abuse the system far more than poorer minorities. If you're wealthy, you can afford doctors to diagnose your children with a hundred learning disabilities, give them all 150% time on exams, give them special exam-taking classes in high school that no lower class schools have access to, lawyers at their disposal whenever one of them breaks any law, special disability privileges when someone breaks the law severely (e.g. DUI and affluenza), literal European whites that earn minority status because their Spanish/Portuguese surname lets them check a box, white Jews that choose when they are white and when they are Jewish on a whim, etcetc. When poor blacks get into a college they're maybe not technically qualified for, worst case scenario they drop out and waste time and money for the gain of nothing more than the smug satisfaction of liberal whites "helping the underprivileged". When rich whites play the system, they graduate with fancy pieces of paper that qualify them for management/political positions to further the scam.

That's why I don't really have apathy towards poorer minorities as long as they aren't committing crimes, because living on welfare with a devalued high school diploma is no way to live, and just keeps them in a bubble that will never effect me personally beyond slightly higher taxes. The white-black gap, whether we're talking about criminality, poverty, health, or anything else, is basically no better now than it was in the 1970s. The efforts to fix deficits in privilege have accomplished jack shit. Upper-class politically-entrenched whites should be killed by the thousands, however, for what they're doing to the country.

Last edited:
Guess it depends on the kind of middle-class we're talking about. tbh I don't think there's a terribly huge difference in exploitation of the system regardless of overall political view, considering for example middle-class conservative engineers that get paid by defense contractors that get paid billions by the government.

It would be a shame if history were so white-washed that it repeated itself due to ignorance.

Luckily the education system is so good that people are definitely inoculated against propaganda, lies and revisionism.

No wonder comic book sales are rock bottom- kids (the intended audience lol) don't give a fuck about shit their forced to learn at school trickling into imagination land...I want a Punisher War Zone where Frank Castle mows down protesting liberals with a 35 rps chain gun...fuck superman

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I mean look at all the statues being vandalized lately. I sure am glad all these racist statues that Trump built in the last 9 months are being destroyed. It sure would be awkward if those statues stood for decades or centuries without anyone giving a shit.

For what it's worth, it's actually because the statues have been around for centuries that they're causing controversy. Many of those statues were raised during particular moments of American history (namely, during the Jim Crow era and specifically Plessy vs. Ferguson, which upheld "separate but equal") as political statements against black rights. The inclusion of Confederate iconography in some state flags also corresponds with the Civil Rights movement. They were originally political statements, and they were directed against black rights.

That people are up in arms now speaks to the cultural atmosphere. I don't advocate vandalism or illicit measures in removing statues, but I do think there should be a dialogue about what to do with them. Saying they should remain standing "because they're history" isn't good enough. History isn't worth commemorating simply because it's history. There should be discussion over what to do with monuments that were raised specifically to intimidate blacks and mark the rejection of black humanity. We could preserve them without glorifying them.