The next album of Turisas?

I´d be definetely for the Kalevala-theme, it really is an interesting story :)
I am reading the german translation (with explanaition) of it at the moment, and I so love it...

I´d be definetely for the Kalevala-theme, it really is an interesting story :)
I am reading the german translation (with explanaition) of it at the moment, and I so love it...

What?I thought Cari was a mod actually! :lol:

Anyway yeah Kalevala would be cool.Definetely.Let's go steal the Sampo :err:

Turisas could make an epic album out of that already epic story.How about a project of Turisas with other Finnish and non-finnish bands on something ...really big and...cool?

@AndreaS
take your time and read it completely, it´s really worth each minute you spend on reading it, though sometimes you need some patience to get though the less interesting passages (yeah, tehy do exist, at least for my taste XD)

@Foinikas
no, I am not, but I seem to be a good actress XD

well, about the project with non-finnish musicians/bands - then Kalevala wouldn´t be an option anymore, because hardly anyone outside that area knows much about it, nor it means something to them. Or was that not related to kalevala? *thinks* then I´m still not for it, because the "style" of Turisas would definetely get lost at least a bit, and that´s sth I don´t see coming ;)

I think the next album should be based on the epic ancient tale of the band's midnight search for an open offie for beer, ciggies and Malteasers.

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES TO EACH OTHER THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE! THAT DOESNT BELONG IN THE THREAD ANYMORE!
gosh, I slightly get too much XD

I love how you've never said this to KatieForce or Vikingess when they hijack threads and talk about inane shit.

at least they werent arguing and insulting each other, or making it at least sound so...

You could even say it's a hobby of mine, reputation-collecting. I certainly seem to be at least mildly notorious on every forum I post on, which is a very good reason for keeping one's aliases separate ;)

But yes, Katie and I clearly rule in every which way. Shall we consider the Turisas forum conquered m'dear?

XD

you want that topic to get moved to off-topic, hm?
thought it was, nevertheless, an interesting one

I'm just impressed i managed to get through 7 gigs without olli realising who i was mwahahaha

I've managed four, five if you count download 07. Although I've had an impressive number of strange looks and double takes from them, including a truly surreal moment walking past the chippy by the academy in Brum, and realising the bloke staring at me through the window was Warlord :p

you want that topic to get moved to off-topic, hm?
thought it was, nevertheless, an interesting one

Yon mod said it had to be another argument, there was nothing said about amiable discussion of conquering.

I've managed four, five if you count download 07. Although I've had an impressive number of strange looks and double takes from them, including a truly surreal moment walking past the chippy by the academy in Brum, and realising the bloke staring at me through the window was Warlord

i never had a chance to get through that without being noticed XD I completely failed *laughing*

I've managed four, five if you count download 07. Although I've had an impressive number of strange looks and double takes from them, including a truly surreal moment walking past the chippy by the academy in Brum, and realising the bloke staring at me through the window was Warlord :p

well i've actually seen them 11 times, but only these 7 since i've been going off-topic... :p

I had a flick through a mini part about Turisas in last weeks Kerrang, and I didn't see you in it Katie.

Also read an article about them from one before that (in some pie and mash shop?) and also didn't see you.

see that's what i thought, but my mate sent me a comment to me yesterday saying i was in, so i'm thinking it's this week, but i can't imagine how that would be :erk: and none of the shops i've been in today have it, grrrrrr