The "non-metal" You Tube video thread...

I hope I don't get shot for this. My wife has Philippine sensation Sarah Geronimo (She is MONSTROUS over there) playing constantly. She not only sings well, but she looks good, too! The song is "How Could You Say You Love Me"

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 42 has always been one of my favorite bands. I've like them since I was 15 years old and still enjoy their brit pop, funk, synth, jazz mesh sound. These are my top 3 songs, but they have so much more.

Man, this one brings back some college memories for me! I saw K's Choice open up for Alanis back in the day. She has a great voice, but I don't have a clue whatever happened to them. :kickass:

~Brian~

I heard Sarah Bettens released a solo album and still performes K's Choice songs along with her solo material. I recently revisited Paradise in Me and was reminded of what a great album that is from beginning to end.

For industrial/aggroelectro/EBM, my favorite by far is COMBICHRIST. They're on tour right now. They played St Paul on Tuesday night and this song blew out the power. They managed to kill the power 3 more times that night. The subs were cranked and pulsing at a level I've never come close to feeling before. One of the funnest shows I have ever been too!

I heard Sarah Bettens released a solo album and still performes K's Choice songs along with her solo material. I recently revisited Paradise in Me and was reminded of what a great album that is from beginning to end.

Agreed. I frickin' LOVE this band. I also like the 2nd album as well (Beautiful something or another??)

As a rule, I am not a fan of female singers. Very few on my list of regulars. But this one is one of my all time favorites. If I need to chill after a long day at the office, this does the trick!

i am not a big chick-rocker fan, but Poe is - to me - amazing:

(sorry about the vid, it was the only one i could find, and i've been tracking Poe all day today...and this song has always been a fave of mine
;)
(of course with songs like Trigger Happy Jack, Choking the Cherry and Hey Pretty <remix>, there are plenty of good songs to check out)