The Norwegian Thread

sunshıne;7615411 said:
hva er fordelen med å ha en svensk passasjer i bilen?
- du kan parkere på plasser for handikappede

efgiivf7.jpg

sunshıne;7615411 said:
hva er fordelen med å ha en svensk passasjer i bilen?
- du kan parkere på plasser for handikappede

haha, I think I understood it.....

was it something like:
what is the benefit of having a Swed in the car?
You can park at the handicapped place.

:lol:.. Well, it should be noted that "rein" is not only the norwegian word for Reindeer, but also a slang/dialect for the word "clean"

Är det nån hockeyintresserad från Norge här som har hört talas om Mats Zucarello Aasen? I Norge så ses han tydligen som den största hockeytalangen sedan Espen Knutsen. Hur som helst, han spelar i alla fall i mitt favoritlag i Svenska elitserien och han är hur jävla bra som helst :kickass:

Hey guys, sorry I'm not writing this in Norsk, I'm very tired now so I'm pretty sure I'd fail at it. Anyway, I spoke to the Scandinavian professors at my university today and I was asking them about studying abroad in Norge. They're not sure if there are courses there that are taught in English....do any of you know if any of the major universities there have philosophy courses that are taught in English? If this studying abroad thing doesn't work out, then I was thinking of going there over summer in 2009 to take a norsk course there; that way I can live there for a couple of months and get the feel of the place. I explained to the professors that I've really been thinking about moving there, and they said that doing the norsk course over there would be a great idea and would help me make up my mind. If you guys have any tips/advice, please share! tusen takk :)

hai, as everyone probably knows, im a taake fanboy, and i used to have a link to the english translations of his lyrics, but the site has been taken down. Do any of you by coincidence have (some of) the english translations?

hai, as everyone probably knows, im a taake fanboy, and i used to have a link to the english translations of his lyrics, but the site has been taken down. Do any of you by coincidence have (some of) the english translations?

Just name a song, and I'll try to translate it for you.