THE Official "ŵG I Have Some Weird Fetishes LoLz!" thread

Vikk Cavanagh said:
anyone here like hot chicks? :zombie:
<3
ugly%20girl.jpg

Now write 500 times on the blackboard: I won't let kiddies get close to photoshop's liquify filter again, I won't let kiddies get close to photoshop's liquify filter again, I won't let kiddies get close to photoshop's liquify filter again, I won't let kiddies get close to photoshop's liquify filter again, I won't let kiddies get close to photoshop's liquify filter again, I won't let kiddies get close to photoshop's liquify filter again, I won't let kiddies get close to photoshop's liquify filter again, I won't let kiddies get close to photoshop's liquify filter again, I won't let kiddies get close to photoshop's liquify filter again....

^ I was a Teacher's assistant in a iddle school a year ago, and I could view and controll any studetns computer from my own, and caught soem kid looking at stuff like that...by accident. I watched him click the link, and I went over and laughd at him.

I was a terrible teacher, I just made fun of him instead of getting him and ther person who gave him the link in trouble.