The Official Angela Gossow Diet

Angela and I have been chit-chatting for a while now and I asked for her advice on losing weight. I wasn't expecting such a long and detailed response, but here's what she had to say. I cut out the parts which were written just for me.

"meat is full of growth hormones and estrogens. you cut out the meat totally, you will notice. weight will come off much quicker. you should take supplements(...)l-carnitine helps a lot with fat burning

as for exercising: i can go crazy with that shit. but it doesnt really do much in weightloss. the crazy stuff. the endurance excercises like WALKING(...)at least 1 hour a day! and yoga plus pilates - thats gonna kick your ass, make you sweat(...)and will tone you all over.

eating: raw foods force the body to work hard to be able to digest it. you will NEVER gain weight from this stuff. you gain weight from refined carbs and carbs in general, from snacks, fast food and SUGAR.

alcohol is a big NO-NO, as it slows down metabolism, makes you crave and eat a bunch of fatty crap and is in itself pure sugar and evil carbs. stay away from it! i havent had a drop - not even wine - since a long time.

i start my day with GREEN tea. no coffee at all. i have fruits for breakfast. delicious pineapple. a banana. berries - a real luxurious treat. a ripe mango. its all fantastic taste sensations. if you crave protein, boil or scramble an egg. but NEVER eat carbs and protein together. so no slice of toast with it. if you stick to that simple rule, you will lose weight quickly.

for lunch, i have a salad. big one with goat or sheep feta cheese. cow milk products slow down the metabolism as well, and i am slightly allergic to them. they bring my stomach juices to a halt and i basically stop digesting and getting reflux and sour stomach from milk products.

try to cut out milk and cheese for 2 weeks and tell me what your weight is doing. i bet its dropping down a lot.

for dinner, i have steamed veggies, either with some protein (quorn products mostly) or with potatoes. pasta = if any, only very small portion. same goes for rice.

a portion should fit in the palms of your hands. shouldnt be bigger. if you need more to full satisfied, your stomach is expanded and you are eating too much.

if you suffer from low blood sugar during the day, have a tea with honey from time to time or snack on FRUIT. cut out refined sugar alltogether. its the worst enemy of health and makes you crave and eat too much as well.

nighttime snacking: veggie sticks dipped in hummus or some more exotic fruit. dont even buy cookies, choc and chips - if you dont have them readily available, its easier to stay away from that junk.

if you actually follow my advice and have enough self discipline, you will drop your weight easily. once you are were you wanna be, you can have some chocolate or whatever your vice is, here and there.. :) you will find out how much is too much quickly.

if you want it fast and quickly, without any healthy changes, get liposuction. but thats a lot of stress for the body and doesnt help with the ongoing issue of probably not eating right(...)

good luck!

angela"

I thought that might be of interest to you. She suffered from anorexia and bulimia at one time. She's over that and keeps in ridiculously good shape now, which is why I asked her. My other girlfriends are either anorexic or live on cheesesteaks and other Philly junkfood(Nikki!!!)

Of interest to the ladies, that is.

Or you could jog a few miles a day, go cycling, play some sport, do sprint training, go to the gym, and eat meat and pasta!:)

:lol: Wow, what a sad attempt at trying to lengthen your e-penor. That diet is fucked, and I'm sure Angela wouldn't appreciate you taking everything she says and posting it on the internet. It's kind of a faggotty thing to do. Have some respect. If she was a REAL friend to you, you wouldn't be showing off that you know her in every post :lol:

:lol: Wow, what a sad attempt at trying to lengthen your e-penor. That diet is fucked, and I'm sure Angela wouldn't appreciate you taking everything she says and posting it on the internet. It's kind of a faggotty thing to do. Have some respect. If she was a REAL friend to you, you wouldn't be showing off that you know her in every post :lol:

agree.jpg

I'm tempted to message AE on Myspace for lulz telling them you're spewing the stuff she tells you online and acting liek your best chums sending eachother gifts. I will ofcourse include your email, myspace, name and include a copy of the OP post. I'm sure she would not appreciate this behaviour.

I'm tempted to message AE on Myspace for lulz telling them you're spewing the stuff she tells you online and acting liek your best chums sending eachother gifts. I will ofcourse include your email, myspace, name and include a copy of the OP post. I'm sure she would not appreciate this behaviour.

Excessive and unnecessary.....but funny.

*thumbs up*

Dude, chill out. The shit is being blown out of proportion. It's a diet, not a deep dark secret.

Regardless, end topic. I got the responses I needed, opinions on the intended topic.

Joey baby, you NEED to drag your ass down to a NY/Philly/Jersey show of some sort. It's necessary that we meet. I'll be my usual pleasant self but Nikki will balance that with niceness.

Nice! It's been a while since I've gotten the TRAP!! remark! Nah really, I feel it's part of my cobot character. Like Gonzo and his god-complex(though he's been nice to me lately, and in general), Vikk and his lurker personae, Codi and his... troll-hood.

Thanks!

Dude, chill out. The shit is being blown out of proportion. It's a diet, not a deep dark secret.

Regardless, end topic. I got the responses I needed, opinions on the intended topic.

Joey baby, you NEED to drag your ass down to a NY/Philly/Jersey show of some sort. It's necessary that we meet. I'll be my usual pleasant self but Nikki will balance that with niceness.

I'm just kidding, I'm not that much of an asshole, and I had just woken up when I made that post, lol. Some day I am going to make my way down there, it's not that far and we'll all hang out, but you know you two should come to Toronto too sometime. :kickass:

:lol:

Hey Lady_Relic. You know guys don't understand our obsession with diet and stuff, it's like that. I don't blame you guys it's just that it's harder for girls to loose weight and we are so obsessed with food.

But one thing if you can't exercise a lot, try to stretch your body. I always do that cause I used to take dance lessons and that's absolutely fantastic. Your body will look better, and that's good for your muscle and bones! If you exercise a bit, doing stretching can multipy the effects. So if you need some advice...
Nah, I'm not really "obsessed" with it, though generally women are. It's definitely very hard for me to lose weight, especially because of genes and the meds I'm on. I'm on evil ones which cause weight gain, so I really have to find the right combo of foods to make it work for me. BUT I do love food! I could never be anorexic, and def not bulimic.

I was a dancer once upon a time. I'm still pretty flexible somehow and do stretch, especially after I recover from being sick and am still achey. It cracks my bones in good ways, it aligns my back, which is wonderful because my guitar weighs 9 pounds, heh heh.