The Official Angela Gossow Diet

:lol:

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M FAT IN RUNS IN MY FAMILY!"
"Dude.... NO ONE runs in YOUR family"

Wakka wakka

boo.gif

On the subject of fitness/diet, I have a question:

I cannot properly stretch my ass-cheek muscle (gluteus maximus) for the life of me. No matter what I do, it still ends up painfully tightening up after my workout. Any suggestions?

*sits back and waits for hacky response*

I cannot properly stretch my ass-cheek muscle (gluteus maximus) for the life of me. No matter what I do, it still ends up painfully tightening up after my workout. Any suggestions?

Maybe it's a problem with how your muscles and bones are formed. I have a minor scoliosis and there is some muscles in my back that I can't train because when they thighten up it push on my spinal column and gives much much pain (So doctor's order: do not train them). Maybe try to change your exercise position or try to distinguish the pain (muscular or bones) and go see a doctor (or a chiropractician). If an exercise gives you un-wanted pain, STOP doing it and NEVER try to "forgive the pain". It can cause irreparable damages.

Maybe it's a problem with how your muscles and bones are formed. I have a minor scoliosis and there is some muscles in my back that I can't train because when they thighten up it push hurt my spinal column. Maybe try to change your exercise position or tryto distinguish the pain and go see a doctor (or a chiropractician).

Very good point. My feet are crooked..... :zombie:

I'll probably just start doing specialized exercises to see if I can remedy the situation, otherwise I'll just have to deal.

So you mean it's Dethklok, CoB and AE- the most prestigious bands? Not sarcasm, just looking to get what you mean.

Actually, no, i dont like dethklok so much at all, i said OMGALEXI to immitate the fanboiism here, and dont listen AE so much anymore. I'd just be gay for michael amott, s'all.
If that's the case, Kerry King, At The Gates, Zakk Wylde. CoB's shit compared to those guys but anyway...
Kerry King = shit
At the gates = worse
Zakk Wylde uses too much pinch harmonics, its just annoying
cob = ... yeah, cob ~~

And Dred, read my Edit!

1.) It's definitely a muscle pain.

"If an exercise gives you un-wanted pain, STOP doing it and NEVER try to "forgive the pain". It can cause irreparable damages."

2.) If it were a sharp pain that happened during lifting, I would agree. Instead, it's just a tightening of the muscle after my cardio routine.

There are some exercises we used at football training:

Stretching you right cheek:

1.) While standing:
- stand on the left leg
- lift the right leg, embrace your right knee in front of your body with both hands. Stand straight all the time.
- slowly pull the knee in the direction of the shoulder on the other side (e.g.: pull your right knee in the direction of the left shoulder)
-> if you have trouble with the balance: try to focus one single point or just lean against a wall with your back

2.) While sitting on the ground:
- left leg lies straight on the ground
- cross the right leg over the left and place your right foot on the left side beneath your left knee. Your left leg should be straight and your right leg should be angled now.
- use your left elbow to press your right knee towards your left body side.

You have to fuck around a bit with the positions to find the perfect stretch (every body is different).
Tell me if that helped.

2.) If it were a sharp pain that happened during lifting, I would agree. Instead, it's just a tightening of the muscle after my cardio routine.

If it doesn't happen during your training, I would say it's not a grave problem, but I'm no pro. Maybe I can ask my chiropractician next time I see him (which is is 3 days)? But the fact that it's only this particular muscle may point to a problem in that region of your body or that you are doing it wrong (LAWL!1!0).

It's a blood disease.

The iron in your blood turns to lead in your ass.

No really, lunges and stairs. go to the tallest office building in boston, and do the stairs. all of them. use high leg lifts, ankle weights if you want. i gotta go and do that shit now. damn.

I eat 500g of butter, 6 slices of bread and a whole cheese everyday and i rather skinny. If i would go on that diet, i would probably cease to exist, infact, i would probably have a negative weight, and the universe would implode.

Seen as some of you here know a-fucking-lot about exercises etc etc, is it normal that my hips hurt extremely much when I turn my legs about... 90degrees outwards?:guh:

Maybe not normal, but I'd suggest not spreading your legs so far....whore.

:p
Like... when I'm standing on one leg, and turning around while I keep my foot on the exact same place:p