The Official Angela Gossow Diet

Eating fastfood/unhealthy stuff is not the best way to gain weight if you're skinny though :lol: Even if you look skinny on the outside you could be rotting on the inside n stuf like dat.

Wow, that was very interesting. But i think i'd die eating like that. I crave junk way to much. All i eat/drink are monsters and hot cheetos.

There's no rule saying you have to worship Bodom in order to post. They're not a metal institution at all. They don't have a Reign in Blood, Slaughter of The Soul or ridiculous world-wide fame. They're very good, but by no means legendary.

PROTIP: Just because a band is more famous doesn't make them better.

I'll see Alexi on April 24th. I'm challenging him to a dual.

:lol: He will laugh at you. Even as he is now, which is not as great as he once was, he'd still destroy you.

Lady_Relic: Why do you need to loose weight when you're 5ft 8" and have a 26" waist?
Although I have those measurements I have the weight which is borderline overweight for me. My BMI is a little too high for comfort given what my meds do to my heart and joints. It's a doctor thing, too. But of course, like everything else, they don't help. A lot of diabetes, blood pressure, etc. problems in my family too so I wanna be careful.

It's a circumstancial health concern. I'm by no means looking to be a size 0! At one time I stopped eating almost everything, ate only once a day due to severe depression and saw ribs. Once I woke up I was disgusted and gained some weight again.
Why would you even want to talk to a "famous" person, a person you don't know and probably will never know, about "everyday stuff"? That's fine if you've met them and are somewhat aquainted, but otherwise it seems a bit stalkerish, like talking to them for the sake of talking to a celebrity. I've mailed some guitar dudes that are famous amongst guitarists, but i've only talked about music/guitar, otherwise i'd just talk to my friends.
Look, I work at a concert venue with assholes everywhere, everyday. I HIDE most of the time. There's no thrill in meeting "famous" people anymore.

I have a strange radar with people. I can pick it up when they walk by, look at me, or phrase or talk about something in a way which is peculiar to me in some way. I haven't been able to pin it. It's a weird 6th sense kind of thing.

Daniel said some things which were unique given the situation in which we met and responded to me in ways which made me think "what is... that?". I investigated(just by asking a couple friendly questions) and a couple emails later we were getting along, I guess you could say. If he didn't want to write to me, he'd ignore my messages or better yet- delete them. I told him he could do that but he hasn't.

With Angela, it WAS all internet. I think she posted a blog on myspace, maybe a bulletin or something. I responded to it. I don't remember what the hell it was about but it resulted in email tag. Eventually, like normal conversation- little anecdotes or details were put in the emails and that lead to other shit to talk about. It was normal, and she always writes a lot. She answers every questions just like Daniel does and responds like she's interested.

Yeah, it's weird but whatever. She asked if I'm gonna be at the Philly show... even gave me her recipe for space cookies, haha.

Most of the friends I've had for a long time jumped in my life in awkward ways. I'm not saying they're my friends, just interwebz acquaintances atm until they choose to change that.

PROTIP: Henkka's email isn't that hard to get. I know MANY people who have it and I could get it from them, but since I don't have any shit to discuss with him, I wouldn't need it.

Look, I work at a concert venue with assholes everywhere, everyday. I HIDE most of the time. There's no thrill in meeting "famous" people anymore.

I have a strange radar with people. I can pick it up when they walk by, look at me, or phrase or talk about something in a way which is peculiar to me in some way. I haven't been able to pin it. It's a weird 6th sense kind of thing.

Daniel said some things which were unique given the situation in which we met and responded to me in ways which made me think "what is... that?". I investigated(just by asking a couple friendly questions) and a couple emails later we were getting along, I guess you could say. If he didn't want to write to me, he'd ignore my messages or better yet- delete them. I told him he could do that but he hasn't.

With Angela, it WAS all internet. I think she posted a blog on myspace, maybe a bulletin or something. I responded to it. I don't remember what the hell it was about but it resulted in email tag. Eventually, like normal conversation- little anecdotes or details were put in the emails and that lead to other shit to talk about. It was normal, and she always writes a lot. She answers every questions just like Daniel does and responds like she's interested.

Yeah, it's weird but whatever. She asked if I'm gonna be at the Philly show... even gave me her recipe for space cookies, haha.

Most of the friends I've had for a long time jumped in my life in awkward ways. I'm not saying they're my friends, just interwebz acquaintances atm until they choose to change that.

I wasn't referring to your actualy situation with Gossow, since i have no idea what your relation to her is, but to your statement that "if you want to talk to someone "famous, you shouldn't talk about their job".

PROTIP: Henkka's email isn't that hard to get. I know MANY people who have it and I could get it from them, but since I don't have any shit to discuss with him, I wouldn't need it.

That's pretty much my point.

PROTIP: Just because a band is more famous doesn't make them better.

:lol: He will laugh at you. Even as he is now, which is not as great as he once was, he'd still destroy you.
I don't mean famous. Ok, it's harder to use Zakk as an example but I'll use the other two. I mean if Slayer didn't happen, a lot of other bands wouldn't have or they'd probably sound very different. Speedy thrash solos wouldn't be the same. Without At The Gates we wouldn't have had The Haunted, maybe not Carcass, definitely not as many great Swedish metal bands, that's for sure.

Bodom's not exactly a band which has put its stamp loud and proud on the metal culture. It might be there in some groups, but it's not permanent just yet, like for the other dudes. Metalheads can still debate CoB and not die, but if one tries to deny the impact At The Gates and Slayer had on the metal scene there would most likely be a heated battle.

Just take yourself out of the Bodom fanboi world for a moment(all of you) and look at the big picture. Bodom's at the bottom of that totem pole. Put Opeth(my favorite band) in there, it's still the same way and I'm not fussin'.

I think Alexi will be quite thrilled. i.e. Bodom and In Flames are playing at my venue(work) so I'll be babysitting. Plus I've got an opening act a.k.a mutual friends who will probably be so drunk they'll root me on. I'm perfectly confident.

I wasn't referring to your actualy situation with Gossow, since i have no idea what your relation to her is, but to your statement that "if you want to talk to someone "famous, you shouldn't talk about their job".
Ah I see. Ahhh lemme rephrase. "if you really would like to get/keep a 'famous' person interested in talking to you... don't talk about their job." At least not in the annoying interviewer way. I hate it when people always wanna hear about my job. Or discuss the music industry. Shit that I deal with all day.

Change of mood is usually welcome.

But I think if you get one that likes to talk about his/her career in every email you've got an egomaniac [/duh]

Yup, and it's so unfair cuz they can eat all they want and never get fat until their 30s or something.

Damn. For a while I had to have blood samples taken every six months at the Doctors because I was told that my Thyroid gland (The gland that controls your Metabolism) was borderline underactive. I stopped going because I don't enjoy blood samples at all and although I'm not completely happy with my weight I'm not fat at all like I should be with that thyroid problem. So I have no idea what the fucking Doctor was on about. I've put it down to being complete rubbish.

Damn. For a while I had to have blood samples taken every six months at the Doctors because I was told that my Thyroid gland (The gland that controls your Metabolism) was borderline underactive. I stopped going because I don't enjoy blood samples at all and although I'm not completely happy with my weight I'm not fat at all like I should be with that thyroid problem. So I have no idea what the fucking Doctor was on about. I've put it down to being complete rubbish.

Maybe they made a complete mistake or wrong test results?

Yeah. But I went there because we have a history of an overactive Thyroid gland in our family and I had some of the symptoms of an overactive Thyroid, so had the first blood test and was told that. Oh well. It doesn't bother me.

That can be pretty serious in the future. My stepmom has an overactive thyroid, has for years but has failed to go to a doc to find out. It's getting worse and her health is going downhill.

It does? All I know is that my Sister has had to take drugs to control the overactivity for most of her life but I don't know anymore than that.