The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

Holy shit... dood, you scored Silent Realm and a SymX gig all in one week? You are, for sure, the man! :worship:
And got the Dark Empire gig last week. :headbang:

Now, if we finish the album Sunday, things are just gonna be scary.

BTW, we got to play with Argus again last night. Their songs on the MySpace don't sound that great - I think they were recorded a long time ago. But the last two times I've seen them they WAILED. Perfectly tight, and their singer has POWER as well as incredible pitch. They're my favorite new band that I've found in months.

You know what the cover art reminds me of? Carebears.

And thanks for the cheers ABQ. :kickass:

You know what the cover art reminds me of? Carebears.

And thanks for the cheers ABQ. :kickass:

Thats what we were going for :D

Thanks to ABQ as well... its really cool to see other people around me moving ahead in the music biz as well... can't wait to play in Brooklyn with Meltdown (and possibly OBP? Did you ever contact or hear back from the promoter, Harris?).

(and possibly OBP? Did you ever contact or hear back from the promoter, Harris?).
I still have to send them more recordings of us, and then we pretty much got the gig. (think they'll take a mdi file? I'm starting to get impatient with us myself :lol:)

Luckily, we should start recording by thte end of Spring Break, so when we do that, I'm gonna rush it to them.
This is the last myspace message between us regarding the show
Ok man, sounds good.
Its still early in the show planning, but you guys are on top of the list to be on the show as soon as I have all the details. Please send that demo to :

Dan Rhodus
Liquid Shadows Ent.
PO Box 6
Middle Island NY 11953

When ever you get the chance.

Thank you.

Dan

:kickass: I fucking love it man! :kickass:
It sounds kinda like Dream Theater and Nevermore, it's so fucking kick ass. I am buying this album for sure!