The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

Everyone needs to check out a band called "3" or "Three". One of the most original and talented bands I've ever seen, and super nice guys to boot! They opened for Porcupine Tree and me and my buddy liked them so much that we drove all the way the hell up to Woodstock to see their cd release party show for the new album (they did 2 sets, it mustve been like 3 hours!!).

www.theband3.com

Cross posted from the PP Forum - Some of you might want to see this:

DETHKLOK: THE DETHTOUR SUMMER 2008
Brendon Small, Mike Keneally, Bryan Beller & Gene Hoglan
with CHIMAIRA and SOILENT GREEN

6/2/08 Roseland Theatre Portland, OR
6/3/08 Showbox SODO Seattle, WA
6/5/08 The Fillmore San Francisco, CA
6/6/08 Wiltern Theatre Los Angeles, CA
6/7/08 House of Blues – Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV
6/8/08 House of Blues – San Diego San Diego, CA
6/10/08 Marquee Theatre Tempe, AZ
6/11/08 Sunshine Theater Albuquerque, NM
6/12/08 Gothic Theatre Englewood, CO
6/14/08 First Avenue Minneapolis, MN
6/15/08 Liberty Hall Lawrence, KS
6/16/08 House of Blues – Chicago Chicago, IL
6/17/08 Clutch Cargos Pontiac, MI
6/19/08 House of Blues - Cleveland Cleveland, OH
6/20/08 Kool Haus Toronto, ONT
6/22/08 Town Ballroom Buffalo, NY
6/24/08 The Palladium Worcester, MA
6/25/08 Nokia Theater Times Square New York, NY
6/26/08 Ram's Head Live Baltimore, MD
6/27/08 Theater of Living Arts Philadelphia, PA
6/29/08 House of Blues – South Carolina N. Myrtle Beach, SC
6/30/08 Hard Rock Live Orlando, FL
7/1/08 Jannus Landing St. Petersburg, FL
7/2/08 Tabernacle Atlanta, GA
7/4/08 Meridian Houston, TX
7/5/08 House of Blues - Texas Dallas, TX
7/6/08 La Zona Rosa Austin, TX
Watch METALOCALYPSE SUNDAY NIGHT APRIL 13TH TO FIND OUT HOW TO PREPURCHASE TICKETS- you will get a secret password and enter it at www.adultswim.com

(That password is DUNCANHILLS)

:headbang: "Demo song four omg its new" is awesome! The title could use a little work, though.

Your chord progressions always kick ass. Very dramatic and cool. And good use of odd meters that don't sound like a skipping CD. Also, I don't see why you're putting that solo down - I liked it, and it was clean.

cheers guys! its support like that that helps me get through my writing periods hehe, cant wait to finish the lineup and get the band going!

Man, it's getting to the point where we might as well move to Germany.
MeltdownBlastMag.jpg

I like how you guys are at the top of the page and arsis is all the way at the bottom... haha. Rockface dude :kickass:
Yeah, but I'm sitting on my ass and they're probably touring somewhere right now with a kickass band.

And they're not a new band with NB anyway... they've already done a bunch of touring and recording for that label. I'm not sure why they're there.

Sure they're a new NB band. Their current album is the first with NB. Previously they were a Willowtip band, so it makes sense.

Still, rockface to the max duder!

edit: by the way, i wasn't taking a dig at arsis. I love that band, have ever since i got a promo copy of Celebration of Guilt.